diy solar

diy solar

Panel problem

put Christmas lights on them, 600 for 3,wow, go to, www.santansolar.com
they could match or even undercut you a deal for solar panels 600 would buy you a lot, lol
solar museum that is rare

Last edited:
Well NMW if you really think they are worth something maybe we can work out some sort of deal where I ship them to you, you sell them and we split what you get for them. But even if you are up for such it will have to wait as the docs are not thru with me yet. I have a cardiac catherertization next Monday and if all goes well then I'll be back up and running (well, walking and probably not too fast at that). If the card cath doesn't go well then it might be sometime in the New Year as they will need to go all Medieval with the chest cracking etc. Sure glad I did the great majority of my adventuring when I was young.
But this is getting far off topic....

Sympathies, been there done that. Hope it all goes well. Keyhole surgery is pretty good these days so they still may not have to crack you open.

Thanks gnube, I have a really good team in Seattle at Virginia Mason so I have to treat it like getting on an airplane. As a passenger you have to trust the pilot and plane. Go with the best you can get/afford and sit back and try to enjoy the ride...

I would try hooking it up to a charge controller if you have one. The voltage can easily jump all over the place if there are clouds passing or something similar. Can you post a pic of the panel?

I would try hooking it up to a charge controller if you have one. The voltage can easily jump all over the place if there are clouds passing or something similar. Can you post a pic of the panel?
The voltage changed like 2 or more times per second on two different days. I don't have a controller. Not very smart phone savy, so no pics yet

The voltage changed like 2 or more times per second on two different days. I don't have a controller. Not very smart phone savy, so no pics yet
If you are posting on a smart phone, just hit the attach files button under the area you type in, hen select camera... then take the picture. Click ok, then post reply...

You could set your volt meter to amps, then touch the leads with your meter. The panel will show you max amps, and the meter should display it.

I don't have a multimeter, I went to an auto parts store. I don't know what they had it set on, volts, amps?

Hey Bruce, if you are getting into doing your own panels ,A multimeter is the first item you must have period .even a cheap one.. then we can help your situation

Back