diy solar

diy solar

PC monitoring software for Renogy Rover 30A controller?

Tomthumb62

Solar Wizard
Googling and searching the forum aren't pulling up results, so I think that might answer my question. But thought I'd ask anyways.

I have the Bluetooth dongle (BT-1) for the Renogy Rover 30A charge controller. The Renogy BT App works great with it...on my phone. Is there not any browser-based or Windows-based desktop software available to do the same thing on a computer?

Googling suggests there once was such software, but it is no longer supported and I can't seem to find a safe place to download it from. Anyone have a recommendation?

Googling and searching the forum aren't pulling up results, so I think that might answer my question. But thought I'd ask anyways.

I have the Bluetooth dongle (BT-1) for the Renogy Rover 30A charge controller. The Renogy BT App works great with it...on my phone. Is there not any browser-based or Windows-based desktop software available to do the same thing on a computer?

Googling suggests there once was such software, but it is no longer supported and I can't seem to find a safe place to download it from. Anyone have a recommendation?

Here is a link to a post with a download link for SRNE Solar-Station-Monitor-Controller-PC-V1.6. Have not tried it so don't know if it works for the Renogy Rover, but since the Rover is made by SRNE maybe worth a try?

My system now uses the Renogy Rover RS232 WiFi module to monitor Rover 40A & Rover 100A online with the PVoutput web service that is free to use. With this setup am able to monitor the Rovers (Watt Output, Voltage & Controller Temp) anywhere with a PC web browser or phone web browser. The data updates every 5 minutes and each day of history is saved on PVoutput.

Back