diy solar

diy solar

Plug Power hydrogen cell?

Would you post some better pictures of the fuse?

Plug power is a Hydrogen fuel cell producer.

That is a LIFEPO4 battery that may have been connected to a fuel cell.
You can see the fuse and contactor on top.

Looks Like screw holes
And standoff’s to connect fuel cell to top.

Of course I could be FOS also..
Excellent summary.

That is a baby 48Ah 8s (24v) battery - looks very well made and Headley is well respected cell.
I would connect that pack to an MPP2724 inverter and put it to work as a mobile 20A 120 plug to go anywhere.
1152Wh is pretty small, but it wouldn't be too heavy either.
Can you get two of them?

We experimented with hydrogen fuel cells to power off grid radio towers 20 years ago. Let’s just say they were problematic…

We experimented with hydrogen fuel cells to power off grid radio towers 20 years ago. Let’s just say they were problematic…
I remember NJ tried powering road construction signs with them but it didn’t work out well.

If there was a way to add active balancing ,it may protect the cells from the degredation seen in those on Battery hook up.

Plug power is a Hydrogen fuel cell producer.

That is a LIFEPO4 battery that may have been connected to a fuel cell.
You can see the fuse and contactor on top.

Looks Like screw holes
And standoff’s to connect fuel cell to top.

Of course I could be FOS also..
Thank you for the info I would love to use it for myself but if it’s valuable I’m afraid bills come first. I wouldn’t even know where to sell it?

That is a baby 48Ah 8s (24v) battery - looks very well made and Headley is well respected cell.
I would connect that pack to an MPP2724 inverter and put it to work as a mobile 20A 120 plug to go anywhere.
1152Wh is pretty small, but it wouldn't be too heavy either.
Can you get two of them?
It was a one off random Amazon return pallet purchase

Back