diy solar

diy solar

Pylontech 2.4kWh Lithium-Ion Battery Energy Storage US2000B

Stephen

So I've ordered an all in one 5kw 48v mppt and looking to get a Pylontech 2.4kWh Lithium-Ion Battery Energy Storage US2000B any advise would be helpful, can get one for less than 900 pounds, I'm British

Just 2 questions really confirmation that as it has a nominal voltage of 48v it will work with a 48v system and if people think I shouldn't buy it for some reason. Its only 200 pounds more than the price of 4 12v 100ah agm batteries, so I know it wont be as good as a premium lithium ion battery, but surly better than AGM? thx for any replys

If you buying in the uk, you’ll be well protected by the law. The battery is supposedly 48v 100ah.
You would have to test with a voltmeter. Supplier back is available if there are issues

Hi Stephen, did you get the Pylontech battery after? As I’m thinking of doing the same, also in the UK

No I didn't, didn't want to risk it not being compatible, just got some lead acid to ease me in

What inverter you using. They should be able to take lithium ion batteries if any sort.

Your best bet to be sure would be to contact EA sun through Alibaba and ask if this inverter is compatible with the pylontech lithium ion battery.

I called a few companys that sell them they went much help, but in the future I might get one them seem good value for the money

Back