diy solar

diy solar

SOK 48v 100ah Recommended charge voltage?

justinm001

Solar Addict
My Victron system has been getting alerts from my SOK batteries about high voltage when the batteries are fully charged. It seems they're reporting the voltage limit as 56V so I lowered my voltage down to 55.8 in DVCC and no more errors. Problem is its reporting the charge is only 88%. When looking up the specs it shows 57.6 is recommended charge, and protection is 58.2V.

I don't remember having this issue before, but got new BMS's since I fried mine with water damage, but can't remember as I was getting bunches of alerts of voltage for my stupid temp sensors. After finally tracking all my temp sensors down and replacing batteries I'm now error free.

Is my BMS settings wrong inside the Pylontech bms and do I need to hook up a cable to reprogram them or maybe update them? I can't see the firmware version in Victron and never touched the serial cable for these batteries.

1713969884473.png1713969897994.png

Found the issue with 88% charge. 1 of the batteries breaker was off, must have hit it when moving things around. Still issue with charge voltage limit but guess I can keep it at 55.8V

Back