diy solar

diy solar

Sol-Ark 15K sell limiter

Tulex

Solar Wizard
When using grid selling under work mode, there is a setting for max sell power. When using this, it appears to send around 600 watts more than what I set it for. This isn't a big issue, I'm simply playing with it until I get my batteries. If I set it to limit power to load or limit to home, that seems to work, showing draw from grid at under 20 watts, but never selling.

On a side note, is search not working for everyone, or do I have an issue on my end?

I'm trying to dampen rising grid voltage, currently 126.7 and 126.8 VAC.
One of 3 inverters is set to limit grid export to 6500 watts, but is currently exporting 6960 watts. That's 490 watts above the setting.
Does this setting actually do anything?
Total installed PV is 22.9 KW. Approximately 250' from homes to utility transformer.

I'm trying to dampen rising grid voltage, currently 126.7 and 126.8 VAC.
One of 3 inverters is set to limit grid export to 6500 watts, but is currently exporting 6960 watts. That's 490 watts above the setting.
Does this setting actually do anything?
Total installed PV is 22.9 KW. Approximately 250' from homes to utility transformer.
Yes it does work but the precision with which you can control that amount of power is limited by some design constraints. I suggest just lowering the export value until the measured limit it is closer to what you want.

Thanks @robby Sol-Ark tech support asked if line voltage had risen to 126 VAC. This was in regard to PV dropout issues. Since adding batteries, the problem appears to be gone. I don't know what is significant about 126 volts. It should be able to go to 264 volts L-L without disconnecting.

Thanks @robby Sol-Ark tech support asked if line voltage had risen to 126 VAC. This was in regard to PV dropout issues. Since adding batteries, the problem appears to be gone. I don't know what is significant about 126 volts. It should be able to go to 264 volts L-L without disconnecting.
Sorry I was not following that particular issue but under the Grid settings tab the "High Voltage" setting should be about 15Vac higher than your nominal voltage of (126V x 2) 252Vac then your going to have numerous issues as the line voltage and load fluctuates if it's not at about 267V.
I have been there done that and it went away once I loosened up a bit on the low V and high V values.

Back