diy solar

diy solar

Solar entrepreneurs

Solarentrepreneur

entrepreneur interested in different solar business ideas.
Willing to put a team or 5 teams together to start a business..
Don’t want to install or any of that sort of stuff want to get into a niche market in the solar industry.
Selling back to grid or a mobile generator type battery back.
Has anyone any ideas or thoughts of where I should start ?
Or anybody even to talk to ?

Depends.
What do people need in your area?
You'll need paying customers.
What skills are you offering?
You could start by writing a Business Plan.

I think if someone could make a system in a box it would be great. I'm not talking about Jackery or delta type systems. But something that could run a whole home. And then make it reasonably priced. My ideal system would go in between the grid and the homes main power panel. Ideally it would run house off of solar and batteries with the grid as a backup.

entrepreneur interested in different solar business ideas.
Willing to put a team or 5 teams together to start a business..
Don’t want to install or any of that sort of stuff want to get into a niche market in the solar industry.
Selling back to grid or a mobile generator type battery back.
Has anyone any ideas or thoughts of where I should start ?
Or anybody even to talk to ?
Design an inexpensive battery charger with a CT clamp that can dynamically absorb grid-tied solar export to charge a battery (zero export using battery charger as dump load)…

Ideally, give it Modbus control as well so another master can tell it how much charge power to use.

I see you're in Ireland. (Do you have sun there?)
In recent years the Irish government has been very successful in attracting foreign companies to set up shop and create local job opportunities. I expect that whatever business you decide on will be appreciated and may even qualify for financial incentives.

I was thinking even with all these solar panels that are going up, who is cleaning them or how are they beeing recycled?
Would a drone solar cleaning business work?
There is a crowd in Israel well up on it!

I think you get "free" cleaning in Ireland.
There is already a big thread on panel recycling.

Back