diy solar

diy solar

Solar has been hijacked/co opted. A wakeup?

I love some of your posts but to think it’s all the way down to the power companies is a tad bit excessive.

I thought this too, but when you realize that companies are pretty much obedient to anything that is dictated from above, no matter how crazy, even to a point of losing customers and money, all bets are off. (Examples are numerous - ESG, woke agenda, etc). Plus Utilities are de-facto govt monopolies, so they will always do what they are told minus organic resistance they encounter from the populace (because lets face it, if they decide to ration everyone at once without conditioning them first, they will quickly have a little revolution on their hands).
Which is why its important we resist.

I thought this too, but when you realize that companies are pretty much obedient to anything that is dictated from above, no matter how crazy, even to a point of losing customers and money, all bets are off. (Examples are numerous - ESG, woke agenda, etc). Plus Utilities are de-facto govt monopolies, so they will always do what they are told minus organic resistance they encounter from the populace (because lets face it, if they decide to ration everyone at once without conditioning them first, they will quickly have a little revolution on their hands).
Which is why its important we resist.
Just call their name Fink at Blackrock says jump…they jump. When he says land they land. Most everything Woke originates via him. Does he personally over see it and direct - probably not …. Blackrock is huge. Lot of ppl making decisions under him.

They were running housing way up…. Hyper inflated market with home buying…. Managed properties. Fink starts small ripple that turns into Tsunami. Blackrock = Definition of to much power and influence. Shown As 1 example

Back