diy solar

diy solar

Solax Force Issues

chris0003

Hi all, been lurking for a while, but now have an issue I hope I can get help with.

All was well until we switched to Octopus Go for nighttime charging a couple of weeks back.

Some nights the batteries charge other not during off-peak, 00.30-04.30. Adjusted the setting without success.

One of the Solax YouTube videos suggested setting Change Time 2 to enable and setting the same times as Charge Time 1. This does not help, and last night the discharge time was not actioned by the inverter.

Apparently some Solax inverters have a Force Charge option, but mine does not, and I have been advised to set Work to Self Use.

Can anybody please check the attached screenshots to see if everything is OK, if so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to what the issue may be.

Many thanks
Solax1.JPGSolax2.JPG
All was well with the installation until we switched to Octopus Go, for night time charging a couple of weeks back.

Some nights the batteries charge, other not.

Adjusted the setting, without success as suggested by the Solax help line.

Apparently some of the Solax inverters have a Force Charge option, but mine does not, and Solax also advised to set Work to Self Use.

One of the Solax You Tube videos suggested setting Charge Time 2 to enable and setting the same times as Charge Time 1, this does not help.

Last edited:
Those settings look right. Not sure what to suggest on that.
Found out this morning that the discharge times do not need to be set and that the system firmware is out of date. Fingers crossed for tonight.?

Back