diy solar

diy solar

SOLD: MPP LV6548

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.Dan

Solar Wizard
Selling the 2nd inverter out of the Meg. Changing things up and wont need this one anymore. This unit was purchased in June of 2021, and its almost exactly one year old. It has never been opened up, or modified. Always been in a climate controlled compartment, with minimum PV connected. Comes with everything including communication cables and cable glands etc.

I would prefer local pickup, but I'm asking $800+shipping from 93274. I even have the ORIGINAL box that it came in, to ensure safe shipment.

Compartment pictured, the inverter on the left is the one for sale.20220129_124628.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have the MPP LV6548? I have a brand new unopened EG4 6548 that I can trade. I need another MPP since the two are not compatible.

Is it safe to let a generator run all night? Solararcadia​

The main safety concern with running a generator all night is the risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. CO is an odorless, colorless gas that can be fatal if inhaled in high concentrations. Generators produce CO as a byproduct of burning fuel, so it's important to take steps to minimize exposure when using one for extended periods.

First, make sure your generator is properly vented and kept far away from windows, doors, or any other openings in enclosed spaces. The further away you can keep the generator from these areas, the better chance you have at avoiding CO buildup indoors. You should also use a battery-powered carbon monoxide detector near where the generator is located to alert you to any potentially dangerous levels of the gas.

Second, use the generator in a well-ventilated area to help disperse any CO fumes quickly. If you're using it outdoors, be sure to position the exhaust away from where people may congregate or gather nearby.

In addition, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific generator model and pay close attention to fuel type, oil levels, and other maintenance requirements. Taking these steps can help ensure that running your generator all night is safe for both you and those around you.
Read more: https://solararcadia.com/is-it-safe-to-let-a-generator-run-all-night/
what a crock , Ive been running my generator for 12 years ( off and on of course ) , 1st off if its not in your house and its outside or in a out building its 1000% safe

BUMP, I still have this and am more motivated to sell. I have the original box and am willing to ship.

Price dropped to $900!

Dropping price to $800. Surely someone can use this?
If I wasn't planning on replacing my two with something like the EG4 18PV I'd consider it for a spare. That doesn't help you any, I know, but it should make someone a good spare if nothing else.

Someone should grab this, the 250 volt PV input versions are fantastic. I would buy it but I already have four of them LOL

If I hadn't just bought panels, a car, etc etc I'd be all over this. Wife would kill me if I even mention another solar purchase right now.

Selling the 2nd inverter out of the Meg. Changing things up and wont need this one anymore. This unit was purchased in June of 2021, and its almost exactly one year old. It has never been opened up, or modified. Always been in a climate controlled compartment, with minimum PV connected. Comes with everything including communication cables and cable glands etc.

I would prefer local pickup, but I'm asking $800+shipping from 93274. I even have the ORIGINAL box that it came in, to ensure safe shipment.

Compartment pictured, the inverter on the left is the one for sale.View attachment 99540
Sent you a message to see if available still ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back