diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

So is it time we start an ASP split phase master support and build thread?
Wonder how long until we can get Will to do a review. 😂

You bought a flail mower from China?
Thats heavy!
Did it show up at a Toronto port?
How did that go?
@Dave911 it was shipped via Montreal then trucked to my local CBSA holding warehouse in NB. I collected it from there. That was 5 years ago. It’s been abused but still working…..😁

holding warehouse in NB.
New Brunswick - just when I thought you were in my neighbourhood ...
On FedEx vehicle for deliveryMB, Canada
in Manitoba !! LOL.

With you guys getting the units in hand, now we can finally see what these new AIO's can do - interested to learn more.

I'm not optimistic I'll get them Friday, unless they clear customs in a hurry.
I should probably find out if a signature is required...
Screenshot_20240515-214214.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-214353.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515-214353.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
Slow boat is 20 to 30 days....
Once they ship..... :ROFLMAO:

I was just joking, but I noticed mine have not shipped yet. I think you will be fine. I'm at a point where I need to decide how and where these will be mounted. I need to order a trough yet and want to decide how long. Heck for my battery bank I spent about 2 months slowly accumulating components.

Once they ship..... :ROFLMAO:

I was just joking, but I noticed mine have not shipped yet. I think you will be fine. I'm at a point where I need to decide how and where these will be mounted. I need to order a trough yet and want to decide how long. Heck for my battery bank I spent about 2 months slowly accumulating components.
Mine actually shipped last night. I think I paid on Saturday. Not too bad.

Slow boat is 20 to 30 days....

OK, so how does the "slow boat" work? I'm guessing they go into a container that heads to the lower 48, maybe Long Beach.
The container is broken down and then shipped to their final destination be Fedex or UPS? I think it takes about 14 days for a freighter to cross the Pacific.

OK, so how does the "slow boat" work? I'm guessing they go into a container that heads to the lower 48, maybe Long Beach.
The container is broken down and then shipped to their final destination be Fedex or UPS? I think it takes about 14 days for a freighter to cross the Pacific.
It takes a little longer, I just recieved a pallet of cells and it took 35 days once the pallet shipped. The whole transaction actually took about 60 days from when I paid due to Chinese holiday so it did not ship until the holiday was over.

Once here, it has to be unloaded, moved out of the container, go thru customs before it ships to final destination. How soon it leaves the port will depend on how busy the port and customs are.

Back