diy solar

diy solar

Staying on topic idea/feature?

I wasn't necessarily advocating giving them actual moderator powers but they should be the ones deciding it :)
yea I know you weren't, but that gave me that idea. It actually would be good in many situations and can't be abused since people can just leave the thread.
Other than when people get in arguments, should be a checkbox for actual mod to undelete posts by the "thread mod" and take away their "thread mod" for that specific thread
just an interesting idea (not like it's gonna get added to forums)

see this is a good example of chit chat zone tier post, cut off half of the sentence to make it sound like something else was said.
Although your edit is also true, but the crap you guys post is copy pasted on virtually every forum with a similar section lol. (which goes back to my original post, that section has nothing unique or of value)
Also all the schizo stuff has been getting said for 100+ years and still hasn't happened <__<

see this is a good example of chit chat zone tier post, cut off half of the sentence to make it sound like something else was said.
Although your edit is also true, but the crap you guys post is copy pasted on virtually every forum with a similar section lol. (which goes back to my original post, that section has nothing unique or of value)
Also all the schizo stuff has been getting said for 100+ years and still hasn't happened <__<
That’s exactly what you said.

“This site has a good community and, apart from the people in the chit chat zone, have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere.”

That’s your opinion on what gets posted. We also contribute to the forum on other topics.

The stuff we talk about is CURRENTLY happening so not sure what you are referring too not happening in 100+ years.

You are definitely NOT the kind of guy that needs to be setting rules for anything.

Für Ihre Sicherheit

Last edited:
That’s exactly what you said.

That’s your opinion on what gets posted. We also contribute to the forum on other topics.

You are definitely NOT the kind of guy that needs to be setting rules for anything.
Another chit chat tier argument
no it isn't
"have great informative posts"
differs from
"have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere."
good try though

Für Ihre Sicherheit

Ban all who disagree.
Yea you seem like a stable kinda guy that should set rules for things ?
calm down man, that whole section doesn't have unique and valuable posts.
Nobody said to set rules against it nor delete it.
If it didn't exist, all the information there would be found many other places. Hence the lack of a comma before my "and"

Yea you seem like a stable kinda guy that should set rules for things ?
Spoken like a True Elitist.
It’s Will Prowse Forum and if he wishes to make rules then fine.
I don’t make rules that keep people from discussing things.
calm down man, that whole section doesn't have unique and valuable posts.
That’s not really for you to decide now it’s it Mr 6 month member?
If it didn't exist, all the information there would be found many other places. Hence the lack of a comma before my "and"
That is irrelevant.
It is here and you made a point of calling out everyone who commented in that section an idiot at best.

I know your type just from that comment.

You value your thoughts and thoughts of certain others.
Everyone else is an idiot.

Spoken like a True Elitist.
Thanks. Copied what you said :ROFLMAO:

That’s not really for you to decide now it’s it Mr 6 month member?
yes it is, I can make an opinion of posts at any time, didn't even need to register to the forum to already have it 2 years ago.

That is irrelevant.
No it isn't, those are the facts I posted in my post. All of the crap posted there can be found all over the internet.
Where-as a lot of the solar information on this forum can't be found elsewhere.
If you don't understand the post, that's fine. Ask a question

Thanks. Copied what you said :ROFLMAO:
I don’t want to limit discussion. You do.

Based upon your comments it’s only people you like and topics you approve of that will post.
Everyone else in the trash.

You could have said everything else in your post but you just had to get a Dig in at THE POSTERS in chit chat.

The solar information is available.
They don’t have to look any further.

It wasn’t the information posted it was the posters.
See “APART FROM THE PEOPLE IN CHIT CHAT.

“This site has a good community and, apart from the people in the chit chat zone, have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere.”

That is elitism at its best.

Nothing to do with the content just THE POSTERS.

You are an elitist.
You got caught and now trying to backpedal.

I don’t want to limit discussion. You do.

Based upon your comments it’s only people you like and topics you approve of that will post.
Everyone else in the trash.

You could have said everything else in your post but you just had to get a Dig in at THE POSTERS in chit chat.

The solar information is available.
They don’t have to look any further.

It wasn’t the information posted it was the posters.
See “APART FROM THE PEOPLE IN CHIT CHAT.

That is elitism at its best.

Nothing to do with the content just THE POSTERS.

You are an elitist.
You got caught and now trying to backpedal.
definitely chit chat tier argument, as I said.
How many times are you going to make stuff up? Every post? I've never even talked about limiting any posts LMAO
Didn't read the rest past the first line, not worth it. Stop making stuff up

This site has a good community and, apart from the people in the chit chat zone, have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere.

Just going to ignore everything else huh?

Typical.

Wasn’t about the information.
It’s was about the posters.

Time stamped and copied for all to see who you really are.

Just going to ignore everything else huh?

Typical.

Wasn’t about the information.
It’s was about the posters.

Time stamped and copied for all to see who you really are.
Yep, I too can ignore things.
Yea when people go there, them & their posts no longer "have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere."
deal with it

Yep, I too can ignore things.
Yea when people go there, them & their posts no longer "have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere."
deal with it
Wasn’t about the information No matter how hard you try to make your post about that.

It was blatantly about what you thought of people who post in chit chat.

It’s a good community except those people who post in chit chat.

That was what you said.
This site has a good community and, apart from the people in the chit chat zone, have great informative posts and a wealth of information that you can't get elsewhere.

Wasn’t about the information No matter how hard you try to make your post about that.

It was blatantly about what you thought of people who post in chit chat.

It’s a good community except those people who post in chit chat.

That was what you said.
That isn't what that means.
I can see why you take so much offense :rolleyes:

So now you're crying so much because you think I said the "chit chat zone isn't a good community"?
Ok, it's not a good community, deal with that too.

Wasn’t about the information in chit chat.
It was about the THE PEOPLE in chit chit.

No I don’t have to deal with it.

It’s called ignore.

Once people see the post you can try to school them on grammar and backpedaling also…

Gaslighting doesn’t work when it’s in print.

Last edited:
Wasn’t about the information in chit chat.
It was about the THE PEOPLE in chit chit.

Your an Elitist ass and no I don’t have to deal with it.

It’s called ignore.

Once people see the post you can try to school them on grammar and backpedaling also…
You've made a bunch of different claims that are mutually exclusive.
My post can't mean so many things.
What did I back pedal from? You made stuff up and made a lot of claims about the section.. which you actually proved true in here.
I also agreed with you on several things you claimed I said (but I didn't say) however I fell to agree with you after this.
What are your new claims?

and sorry, we won't "ban all who disagree" like you post about.

Can we get back to the fact THE SUN IS GONNA BE SHINING AGAIN?!
I don't believe that for a second. I see no sunshine out my window right now. If I don't see any here, it must not be happening elsewhere either.

Back