diy solar

diy solar

Thanks in Advance

jajamezsz

Bedini succeeded!
7 Amorphous Thin-film Silicon panels (Flexopower 79W, 19.2Vmp)
40A12 Solar Tracker V
4 105Ah Deep-cycle Lead-acid batteries
EL2600 200W Pure Sine Inverter

I started out on energeticforum.com, essentially commandeering a topic regarding Bedini's Solar Tracker V controllers. It was an older topic and so I was able to make post after post with no responses, kind of like a diary charting my adventure.

I have degrees in math and physics, so I've got kind of like an aptitude or attraction to this stuff. I spent my teen years and early 20's working as a mechanic's apprentice for a towing company, so I've always had attraction to hands-on, as well. Since then, I've worked all kinds of jobs, doubling as a wrench wherever I go, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course, it would be nice to be able to establish myself, but I've never made enough money to get anywhere near this goal in the SF Bay Area - too many wealthy foreigners and yuppy-techies displacing the salt of the earth. For example, I've been saving to buy a diesel truck and camper (a rent-free home, if you will, for both myself and my solar setup) with the long-term goal of living off-grid, but the "plandemic" saw an extreme rise in the price of used vehicles, barring me once again from this goal as soon as I was in the range of being able to afford it. I am old school and believe in the old way, rejecting what I see as nonsense - the very nonsensical crap that ruined my home and my world (greedy, heartless financial strategists and the like). I do not own a smart phone and do not "invest." My friends are the ones who install your appliances, fix your cars, and manage your agriculture. I'll admit, I have a few friends who play the fake-merit money-game, but at least they get out and surf! So enough about me, let's get into the solar! RAWR!

I know you're looking at that 200W inverter and wondering just what this guy is thinking! Stick with me here! There has been preliminary planning for years and the idea is to size up the inverter as needed - that is, start small and be careful not to overshoot. From what I understand, an oversized inverter is just a big chunk of copper that you've got to keep charged up, at least statically, which is a waste if you're not going to utilize it's potential. Lots of primer involved, and it just kind of flows in no particular order, however, I will do my best to stay organized and on topic.

The most important aspect of all this is the fact that I am making a run on mainstream science. I am tired of their B.S. and failure to recognize the free energy community. I have been researching free energy for around 15 years and have learned more from this than anything else. At the very least, it is a beautiful vehicle for hope, and as such I find it to be much like an addiction. The Bedini Ferris Wheel says it all.

The free energy principles I aim to employ are essentially garnered from Bedini, and more specifically from the "Solar Secrets" .pdf pamphlet, freely available online for the last decade or so. Basically the main idea is that Lead-acid batteries can go forever, and can even be brought back from the grave. The free energy was always in the battery - the machines are only a way to facilitate this process. The Solar Tracker V was designed by Bedini for this end, however, the principle is adapted and used in pretty much all of his devices. Do you know about John Bedini? Check it out... and don't listen to the legion of naysayers - the only way to understand Bedini is with your own mind, however, I'll do my best to help get you there. All of this has to do with a deeper understanding of how electricity is stored in and tranferred through different mediums like air, metal, and battery acid. Dielectricity has been throughly overshadowed by magnetism...

This should be fun, and I can't wait to hear from you! We're all in this together, and the implications of my work will hopefully spread at some rate through this community. This isn't my first brush with Bedini, and I just can't wait for you to come on board! Please, check out "Solar Secrets, the .pdf," if you haven't already, and I will do my best to come around regularly with updates and responses.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Oh boy.

OMG! ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS STAY POSITIVE AND BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE, AND WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!! OMG!YAY!RA!RA!RA!

Outright lies stated on that page. Overpriced, low tech garbage.

This should be fun.

@JoeHam care to join me here for more free energy fun????

Seems like an incredible amount of charlatanism has popped up the past couple of days.

Full moon or what ? ?

Tasteful! But I'm not here to argue, so let's play ball. Stay out of here, you two! You might learn something that challenges your paradigm, and that's just not for people like you. Open invitation for open minds! The future is looking bright for the mainstream, isn't it? Planned obsolescence and all!

By the way, I'll bet you all love digital crap! Analog is the way to go. I don't care what you say, but be prepared for a response!

What you will see here is unique and relevant information, not anything boring or meaningless. I am but a humble, dirt-loving grease-monkey who has been to the moon and back on foot, so try me. I can see through toilet paper, that's why I got a bidet.

If you're interested in planned obsolescence as it applies to the solar industry, then stay tuned! Comprehensive descriptions and discussions to follow!

There is a way to beat the system, and it's not rocket science! Of course, such a technology would not be allowed in a society where workers are on the bottom and bean counters are on the top! It would give true power to those who could employ it with their own two hands...a power which grants freedom to those who can master it - essentially useless to the unscrupulous profiteers of sophistry. Anyway, it doesn't utilize god-particles, virtual photons, or 5g, so your mainstreamers won't endorse it, in fact, it makes them all look like ignorant sheep lead by wolves!

Check out the work of Carlos Benitez, a civil engineer who worked with batteries over a hundred years ago.

Lots of words and ideas flying around here, try to keep up! I am clear on the rails, this is all relevant!

Last edited:
By the way, I'll bet you all love digital crap! Analog is the way to go. I don't care what you say, but be prepared for a response!

I enjoyed physics, but for some reason went into digital design. I designed state of the art microprocessors for HP.
Later I learned analog and RF. I worked on supporting Trident-II D5, was impressed with everything that went into making the rocket work.
I designed the electronics for a quadrupole atomic mass spectrometer using all analog control loops. Mixed signal to set and read levels.

Digital. It takes 2 billion transistors running 2 GHz to do what used to be done in analog with 7 triodes:

iu

With these kinds of responses, I can't wait for more. WOW!

jajamezsz: Do not go gently!​

Eliza: It is nice to be chatting with you.

jajamezsz: If you're interested in planned obsolescence as it applies to the solar industry, then stay tuned!

Eliza: Does it please you to think that I am interested in planned obsolescence as it applies to the solar industry, then stay tuned?

jajamezsz: By the way, I'll bet you all love digital crap! Analog is the way to go. I don't care what you say, but be prepared for a response!

Eliza: Do you wish to be able to care what me say, but be prepared for a response?

jajamezsz: What you will see here is unique and relevant information, not anything boring or meaningless. I am but a humble, dirt-loving grease-monkey who has been to the moon and back on foot, so try me. I can see through toilet paper, that's why I got a bidet.

Eliza: How long have you been but a humble, dirt-loving grease-monkey who has been to the moon and back on foot, so try you. you can see through toilet paper, that's why you got a bidet?

Quite confusing, to say the least, Eliza. This is not about psychology, it's about technology. There are definite social aspects which are essentially defined by the mainstream-alternative dichotomy, as related to the economy and a theory as to why free energy is suppressed. The internet is not exactly fun for me, so I might seem confused by some of these responses (lookin at you, Eliza).

Perhaps you would be better off having a conversation with Parry ...

I don't want to get off topic here, but I did make a seemingly unqualified statement about digital vs analog.

Ever try and fit a square peg in a round hole? Digital is like shaving down the square peg by taking of corner by corner until you have an n-sided peg which approximates the hole.

Ever had raw milk? I can't go back to the pasturized, homogenized, P.C., LGTBQ+, mask up, get your vaccine garbage anymore...the way nature intended it serves me so much better, and leaves me feeling happy!

Digital is conveluded. We'll probably get into this more later.

MPPT is ridiculous. This is all related.

What you have done is to parachute into the middle of a den of people with practical skills implementing and utilizing energy production, processing, and storage technologies. Some shade-tree mechanics, some scientists, some top engineers. Some all of those things at once. And you've proceeded to express favor regarding the topic of creating power where there was none, which is to say creation of matter out of nothing, which is to say becoming God. So pardon if we look at you askance, and suggest you should speak to a shrink.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Anyway, I'll make my own way, you're lucky you get to watch! Hopefully some bright ideas will be discovered within this community, one way or another. Fast answers for fast fixes? We'll find out when we get there.

MPPT bounces around like my digital frequency generator. No way to get a truly stable signal.

Stability makes free energy via batteries much easier! Stick with me, here...or jump ahead and read "Solar Secrets, the .pdf!"

Back