diy solar

diy solar

Thanks in Advance

Ever try and fit a square peg in a round hole? Digital is like shaving down the square peg by taking of corner by corner until you have an n-sided peg which approximates the hole.

That also describes calculus, at least the solutions to some problems.

Digital is conveluded. We'll probably get into this more later.

I struggled most with digital signal processing. But I also used my understanding of it to tell teams of experts they were wrong about a project they worked on for 10 years. I visualized the frequency response in my minds eye, then wrote code to show it on paper. I was right, of course ... which they confirmed after 3 months of work "with a validated processor in the loop simulator", reproducing the graph I had given them.

MPPT bounces around like my digital frequency generator. No way to get a truly stable signal.

How stable do you want it?
Whoever gets the most watt-hours wins.
The top of the power/voltage curve is pretty flat, so no penalty points for moving back and forth.

Digital implementation may bounce around due to step size. It also keeps testing to see which way is up.
Beyond that, it shouldn't be happy sitting on top of a small hill. What a good version does is occasionally go for a long walk from the west coast to the east, make sure a taller mountain didn't appear while it was sleeping.

MPPT could be done with analog as well.

Either digital or analog could be over-damped, under-damped, critically damped. It's all about control theory. Another thing I've studied and used but also struggle with.

I was able to achieve 100 ppm stability of RF amplitude with an analog control loop that also responded in about 100 microseconds. It's a matter of stable references, and response of control circuit. In the case of MPPT, input can change rapidly, so operating point has to adjust.

This is going to be interesting. Not good. Interesting.

Digital is conveluded. We'll probably get into this more later.

MPPT is ridiculous. This is all related.

Ah. Portent of things to come... "convoluted"

But you spell your way. See how your own personal physics works out in the real world.

Wait... lemme get my popcorn... check, jalepeno chedder popcorn salt? Check.

This is going to be interesting. Not good. Interesting.

Ah. Portent of things to come... "convoluted"

But you spell your way. See how your own personal physics works out in the real world.

Wait... lemme get my popcorn... check, jalepeno chedder popcorn salt? Check.

Perhaps a Freudian slip; that was a portmanteau of "deluded" and "convoluted"

Alright, well I'm a feet on the ground kind of guy. I understand English, that is, I'm not afraid of big words or ideas, but I find very little value in anything that can't pass the caveman test. What I mean is, I am thoroughly occupied with problems that we all face and trying to break the chains which bind us all. Particle colliders, etc. just don't do it for me.

I am glad this is coming back around to solar topics. One thing I like about the Solar Tracker V is that it uses Bedini's linear amplifier circuit which is a very stable DC output, especially with Amorphous panels which have little variance under different light conditions.

The Solar Tracker V has a model which can do 120A...if that's not enough you could have more than one.

Yeah, but I speak alright, don't I? Nobody's perfect. What a troll, this guy!

Anyway, poke and prod but it's really kinda meaningless. I have a plan that I am implementing based on a road map that doesn't exist for most, since I fashioned it over years of personalized, unfunded, uninstituted research. It's mine and I feel great about it. I don't mind sharing it. It's real for me and could be for you, too!

Checking out, I gotta get up early and serve my community, damn it! It's good to be alive. Don't waste it! Help somebody. Take a chance. Goodnight, little cowboy!

Anyway, poke and prod but it's really kinda meaningless. I have a plan that I am implementing based on a road map that doesn't exist for most, since I fashioned it over years of personalized, unfunded, uninstituted research. It's mine and I feel great about it. I don't mind sharing it. It's real for me and could be for you, too!

OMG... :ROFLMAO:

This is what it looks like right before someone throws their life away.

I have a plan that I am implementing based on a road map that doesn't exist for most, since I fashioned it over years of personalized, unfunded, uninstituted research. It's mine and I feel great about it. I don't mind sharing it. It's real for me and could be for you, too!

And did you receive your education from an Eminent, Unaccredited institution?

Particle colliders, etc. just don't do it for me.

I measure the effects of subatomic particles and high-energy photon on real-world objects.
Sometimes I tell the people with the system what mistakes they've made.

Back