diy solar

diy solar

The bare necessities

offgriddle

"FOREVER BEGINNING"
I recently purchased a gazillion acres of premium wilderness. I purchased a D-9 caterpillar bulldozer and a skycrane helicopter and airlifted the bulldozer in and made a clearing. My six story, stackable, prefabricated log cabin modules have been flown in and assembled. The attached three car garage replete with three SUVs, (there are no roads but it just doesn't feel right not having some cars), is complete along with my 50 kw monocryrastalline solar panel farm backed not by one, but three, 50 kw diesel generators. I am subscribing to three seperate satellite services and I'm having a 26 acre forest garden installed next week then I will be ready to off grid it, wooo hoo!

I recently purchased a gazillion acres of premium wilderness. I purchased a D-9 caterpillar bulldozer and a skycrane helicopter and airlifted the bulldozer in and made a clearing. My six story, stackable, prefabricated log cabin modules have been flown in and assembled. The attached three car garage replete with three SUVs, (there are no roads but it just doesn't feel right not having some cars), is complete along with my 50 kw monocryrastalline solar panel farm backed not by one, but three, 50 kw diesel generators. I am subscribing to three seperate satellite services and I'm having a 26 acre forest garden installed next week then I will be ready to off grid it, wooo hoo!
Ok, now you need to build some roads to drive on... really, what mancave is complete without a drag strip and circle track?

no, you would build a simple platform for landing your Ehang personal drone. you have enough solar electricity to recharge it.
Image result for ehang

Back