diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

Anybody listen to Levin?

Levin is type person that tries to light his own farts. Gas lighter. Money grabber Merchant Patriot.

Blah blah blah

IMG_6312.jpeg

IMG_6313.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

Whoops… don’t notice who is running these LIBERAL colleges. Rut ro. Let’s see Palestine ppl forced to move here what could go wrong. Btw if you don’t like way colleges have been run you are antisemitic. 🤣🤡 Just listen to Levin blame colleges…nasal voice like most of popular money grabbing merchant FAKE PATRIOTS. Ooooo ooooo ohohhoh zowie. Gas lighter - Levin.

Why you will be a bitch until die. Cracked me up listening to him say it was Romans killed Jesus….he didn’t lie but wasn’t honest either. Nero in Rome was convert. 🤣 would not amaze me if Trump wasn’t a convert too.

Levin was Dept of Education….. 🤡 Why you can’t win. Why you will be replaced. Sorry. That is the breaks. Ppl just can’t figure it out. So They must like it ….I just wish they would stfu complaining about our poor college education system. 🤡🤣 Snicker.

Listen to Levin some more. Israel Israel Israel. 2% of the population are running the shit show you are pissed about.

If you tie rope to tree limb, let it hang down - touch ground, then lay under it, and piss straight up at the rope just might do better then listening to Levin. Piss up a rope. Try it. That is also form of gas lighting. You really need to look at the Ruling 2%

Blow this up:

IMG_6318.png

Rut ro

I’ll let you figure out why NYPD wanted offices around the country. Why they were at Epsteins Island with FBI and so on. Hmmm I wonder did - do they work with the Chinese Police Dept that was - is in NYC? Hmmm Israel. At some point ppl have to go hmmm maybe we should look at this… but wait …. 🤣🤡 Snicker….. some ppl never get it…. You better Figure it out before it is to late 2% control rule.

IMG_6287.jpeg

1. “BIOMETRIC PAYMENTS WILL KEEP YOU SAFE”​

There’s a big push on the biometric payment issue at the moment, with numerous platforms and outlets talking them up as the next big thing.

This piece in TechRadar from April 29th is the best example, claiming that PayPal is “battling the beast” of online fraud, and that biometric payment systems using fingerprints and face scans will help keep us all safe from hucksters, charlatans and Nigerian Princes:

The biometric verification system not only enhances security but also makes it user friendly. The traditional approaches to authentication, with their repeated entering of passwords, attempts to remember some kind of passwords, or secret questions, are rather cumbersome and slow. Biometrics suggest a seamless alternative. A quick touch of a glance at a camera secures access to your account—this adds up to great convenience in login time with high efficiency customers prefer, without compromising security.
So, go ahead and let Google/PayPal/whoever scan your face and retinas and fingerprints and record your voice patterns.

After all, it’s not like there’s advanced AI technology out there that could use your face and voice scans to create fake videos of you.

2. DE SANTIS’ LAB-GROWN MEAT BAN​

Florida Governor Ron De Santis signed a ban on lab-grown meat in his state this week, claiming it will protect the beef industry.

The real reason is to steer the conversation. By associating reluctance to eat “cell cultivated meat” products with prominent right-wingers they turn it into a partisan issue.

This way they are encouraging the young liberal set to embrace the “food transition” as a way of “owning and trolling right-wing chuds”, while simultaneously making left-leaning types who are reticent to “eat ze bugs” afraid of speaking up for fear of being associated with MAGA hats.

(Just wait for the “I ate lab-grown meat and it was better than the real thing” reviews to appear in Vox or the HuffPo and the like.)

Then, sometime down the line, a prominent right-winger will claim “lab-grown meat causes AIDs” or something equally asinine, and totally discredit any-and-all resistance to the fake food revolution.

3. GAZA PROTESTS AND CELEBRITY ARRESTS​

Student protests against the ongoing bombing of Gaza by the IDF have been raging across US college campuses for weeks now, with increasing ferocity. They have inevitably been accused of anti-Semitism.

At the same time, counter-protests from dude bro types made the news as well, this time for being potentially racist towards black people,

It’s all so wonderfully divisive. And has allowed the US Senate to further criminalize free speech by “expanding the definition of anti-Semitism”.

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein was arrested at one such protest, this was totally an organic thing that happened, and not even slightly a contrived event to increase her pro-peace bona fides before the election in November.

Beacause for every one of "them" there are at least 20 "not them".
Are you not upset at "not them"?
So 1 in 20 coming after the USA to be their financial slave is okay lead by Netanyahu. Those murdering Palestine ppl are okay lead by Netanyahu. Giving a wealthy country billions is okay. 🤡

No complaints later. Matter of fact no more complaints anymore at all .STFU and accept it. Accept what you are getting. These same things were played out in Russia during 1917 Communist Revolution and after that year when it was taken over by Communist. It is interesting to watch ppl here cry and deny with post awhat is harming them. It is interesting to watch ppl that have been brain washed their whole life spin in circles like a dog trying catch it’s own tail to solve what they complain most about. Spin on but stop complaining. 🤡

When Police brutality happens ppl don’t blame the person that hired them they blame the police.

The young ppl raised but missed religion will not be brain washed so easily. A large percentage of them already know. If Netanyahu gets arrested by ICC don’t complain. If China, Russian, India, and Africa team up don’t complain if your ass gets more uncomfortable. You will deserve it. When your new pissed off Middle East neighbors try to kill you and your family then blame yourself. Netanyahu could say close southern border in USA and it would be so. That is how much control they have over the USA right now. 🤡

The ADL are in control directing affairs and even a blind person could see it. They print it in English.

Good Luck

IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6347.jpeg

Last edited:
I am sure Netanyahu is the sole proprietor of all problems.
Oh, never mind, its the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews!!!!!

I am sure Netanyahu is the sole proprietor of all problems.
Oh, never mind, its the jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews!!!!!
You have to first stop the attacker…. Or you can make worthless post after post thinking you are doing something. No body is really reading your post. 🤣🤡 so stop thinking your time is being appreciated. You are most instances wasting your time TOO. Hmmmm ….. 🤡

You have to first stop the attacker…. Or you can make worthless post after post thinking you are doing something. No body is really reading your post. 🤣🤡 so stop thinking your time is being appreciated. You are most instances wasting your time TOO. Hmmmm ….. 🤡

Aha, everyone here is convinced its the jews. Sure man! LOL 🤡

You are the exact kind of person that needs the newest Swiss Army KNIFE.

Screenshot_20240507_111439_Chrome.jpeg

It is going to be a popular knife among ppl that never owned a knife. Ppl like you will never understand why it is not a real knife.

They are out right telling you in their publications what they doing in written english. You can read…. right? Translator get that figured out?
Again the Bolsheviks and Mensheviks did the same thing around 1917 after communist took over Russia. 🤡

Due to your antisemitism it is likey that it is you that "no body is really reading your post"

Due to your antisemitism it is likey that it is you that "no body is really reading your post"
You did read it so hush with that bs antisemitism…. The sources are all quotes and news media from them. Now what. ? 🤡
Finklestein is jewish

I dont even care that he is antisemitic. He is free to express his opinion.
I just find it ridiculous how its always "the jews" (or any other group based on nationality or religion).
Blame specific people. Blame organizations (Such as WEF/Oligarchy/Etc).
But nationality? Thats stupid. That's like blaming all Americans for the crimes of CEE AY EY. (Or Biden, or whoever).
There are plenty of jews who are steamrolled by the powers that be. Israel was one of the most injected countries with the genetic vaxx and their excess mortality is off the scale.
Many Russians are steamrolled by Putin's regime. Does that make all Russians bad?
This is laughable, but its also very divisive. The proles of all nations must unite against the parasites in power.

Last edited:
You did read it so hush with that bs antisemitism…. The sources are all quotes and news media from them. Now what. ? 🤡
Finklestein is jewish
It does matter what demographic you will find what you want to believe on the Internet.

I dont even care that he is antisemitic. He is free to express his opinion.
I just find it ridiculous how its always "the jews" (or any other group based on nationality or religion).
For me it is the never ending drone. Just as he has the right to say what he wants. I in turn can also call bs.

Back