diy solar

diy solar

The Great Transformation

You won't own anything and you'll eat what you're given! Everything you can possess will be leased based on your ability to produce. You'll live in a cubicle and travel from place to place on public transportation.

How many bugs have I eaten?
I actually I have fig tree growing and producing fruit that was cloned from a big tree at my Grandma's house in in NJ.
ALL fig fruit is fertilized from the inside by wasp larve...
I dont think any actual critters are still present, but the proteins are present.

You won't own anything and you'll eat what you're given! Everything you can possess will be leased based on your ability to produce. You'll live in a cubicle and travel from place to place on public transportation.
I've read, and see plenty of indicators
that's the plan; fortunately I have a very high resistance...
My plan is continuing to be independent in my energy production along with many other things.

ALL fig fruit is fertilized from the inside by wasp larve...
I dont think any actual critters are still present, but the proteins are present.
I love learning, this is interesting. I did have some fruit, growing indoors over winter the first year I got the clones.
I won't be able to get this info out of my head when I go pick what will probably be my last figs of the season after this downpour.
Once I get my next battery bank online I was planning to start some veggies over the winter, maybe I'll have to add some fig clones as well ?.

I'm ready for my government provided apartment in a walkable human scale 15 minute city, where I don't need worry about having a car, and can ride my ebike or take plentiful public transportation where I need to go without being run down by giant vehicles. Enjoying a delicious meal with planet friendly proteins at a local cafe, with my life partners. All powered by plentiful and clean nuclear, wind and solar farms.

I'm ready for my government provided apartment in a walkable human scale 15 minute city, where I don't need worry about having a car, and can ride my ebike or take plentiful public transportation where I need to go without being run down by giant vehicles. Enjoying a delicious meal with planet friendly proteins at a local cafe, with my life partners. All powered by plentiful and clean nuclear, wind and solar farms.
Here's how to get there: Get a paper bag and spray canned duster into it and breathe deeply from the bag. The hallucination you have afterward will be more realistic than what you wrote above.
As if things don't already work that way.
Sure, but at least now we have the illusion of choice. Someday the powers-that-be will be bold enough to just be open about how little they think of you.

What prevents government from culling "useless eaters"? That is what you would be considered in above scenario.

Pretty sure she's speaking sarcastically.
I guessed she was but one never knows. Most would put a smiley at the end if being sarcastic.

Apparently nothing prevents it considering its already started as of 2020 with the never ending clot shots.
No argument from me. I often asked what the end game was with mandates and trampling of liberty and rights of the individual.

Back