diy solar

diy solar

The new "My Sol-Ark" App and Migration to AWS is happening very soon.

The server used for cloud storage is not the same as the one used for control processes or firmware updates.

I got logged on to the new mysolark website with my PVPro credentials but could not enter serial number or key so I will have to wait for SolArk to do that in May.

Yeah but it's entertaining to see all the updates/modifications PVPro is getting lately while we wait
Ever since Sol-Ark announced MySolArk the eLinter people have been upgrading PVPro non stop.
It seems like every two weeks the Webportal gets an update. I guess they are hoping that when customers migrate they will be disappointed about features that will be missing in my MySolArk. I know that this worries me!

I am wondering what other company uses PowerView other than Sol-Ark? There must be some other companies, but I have searched and found nothing.

Ever since Sol-Ark announced MySolArk the eLinter people have been upgrading PVPro non stop.
It seems like every two weeks the Webportal gets an update. I guess they are hoping that when customers migrate they will be disappointed about features that will be missing in my MySolArk. I know that this worries me!

I am wondering what other company uses PowerView other than Sol-Ark? There must be some other companies, but I have searched and found nothing.
Ahh you caught that too, Added more Inverters to the software. Most likely Deye and that other brand I am forgetting Sun... something, seems would be the easiest for them to start

Ahh you caught that too, Added more Inverters to the software. Most likely Deye and that other brand I am forgetting Sun... something, seems would be the easiest for them to start
You are probably right. I don't know how successful they will be just hoping for stragglers to defect.
The big downside is that you cannot get any remote support or updates unless the manufacturer is onboard.
I am still moving over to MySolaArk regardless of any features that are lost, I doubt it will be anything impactful.

Back