diy solar

diy solar

Victron VE config has new feature to prioritize solar over grid

justinm001

Solar Addict
I'm in the middle of setting up inverter3 and just saw this option. I also just updated my VEconfig so maybe its been there a while. Been waiting for this feature as the coach sits in my driveway and seems odd its always at 100% and pulling from shore when its nice and sunny out. Before I was able to set the charge voltage lower but now my batteries control charging I don't think that works anymore.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/...e&utm_medium=qr&utm_campaign=qr code products
1691100105390.png

Yupp should be cool. Although with a new inverter I updated it, set lithium profile and enabled that option, not getting low voltage warning and the Quattro is restarting even though i'm at 55volts and verified at the lugs

Nevermind configure for VE bus bms was checked causing the issue and I haven't wired up comms other than 1 ethernet on the ground to program. turned off and all good so far. off to fish some networking hopefully

Yeah bummer. It works in closed loop / battery communications / DVCC scenarios -- surprisingly -- however. am glad to see that, but it's too bad it's DC only. That's only like 50 watts for me lol

Back