diy solar

diy solar

xiho energy technology

houseofancients

Solar Wizard
anybody have any order history with this company ?
talking to wenny yuan.

current have a deal going on with lf304 cells, 114 each ex shipping

anybody have any order history with this company ?
talking to wenny yuan.

current have a deal going on with lf304 cells, 114 each ex shipping
Interested also.
She's offered me US113 per piece and very competitive DDP shipping to Australia Almost too good to be true.....

Will continue to check them out, but their alibaba reviews seem sufficiently positive, and recent for same or equivalent products being bought.

Might give them a go as Basen & QSO arent pricing competitive really....But those two were close at US114/piece but crazy DDP pricing with noticeable varience. I tried Docan and Luyuan (Amy Wan) who have been very responsive but pitch the Automotive Grade or "mine is better than others" and has US126 (Docan) and US158/157 (Luyuan) per piece craziness.

Last edited:
Well ...

TL/DR
I didn't go ahead, pricing changed at the 11th hour at order time and wouldn't commit to put into wiring on the order items offered in chat.

Longer Version:

I got to the point of having an order created by their sales person (Wenny Yuan) and things started to get a little loose and fast....

The competiive DDP pricing I mentioned went away, well it changed to DAP and they were hoping I wouldn't notice. So when challenged the excuses started. They magivally found a solution / alternative logistics shipping company but higher price. Now pretty much aligned to everyone else who quoted me. So likely a bait and switch approach.

Factory (EVE manufacturer) test data results for the actual cells being sent - cause some cracks to also appear in the sales approach.

Then I started to ask that the quotation to be corrected and to capture in writing some of the items agreed to in the chat.

Basic things like:

Change to Sea Freight, Land Freight is only at the end, Door-to-Door.
Change to DDP - fees and taxes charges will be deducted from the Order Value as a part of the Alibaba Trade Assurance Process in conjunction with any associated Payment Method used.
Update the Shipment Departure date to: 3 days - from the incorrect 30days.
Add to the Notes:
•30-35 days logistics transit time
•Brand New, A-Grade EVE LF304 304Ah with Original QR Code. [no B stamp]
•before delivery/dispatch, your cells will also be all tested and matched (our shipping standard)
•XiHo Energy Factory Test Results (in lieu of EVE Factory Results) Detailing: Measured Capacity, Voltage and Internal Resistance matched the actual serial numbers for my delivery.
•Internal Resistance: Confirmed as - ≤0.2mΩ and not ≤ 0.5mΩ
•Inclusive of laser welded studs to Cell terminals
•No local warehouse, Trade Assurance Full refund if products don't meet the agreed quality

They agreed to a sub set and resisted heavily for many. They would not detail or elaborate around the recourse or compensation for any cells which didn't meet their claims for quality. Wanted that in writing to have a small chance to have Alibaba Trade Assurance side with me - which is typically not the case.

They revealed the did have EVE lf304 cells available which did have the factory test data available but for a US$137 ++ per piece price. So another inflation attempt. Bait and switch.
Offered to test each individual "lower spec no Factory data cell" for US$2 per cell and send a video for each.

Kept insisting to trust them, standard one sided approach. Challenged to put things in writing un did them in my mind. I would avoid.

had been in contact with Wenny just about daily, was going to send me a quote for the cells, i just insisted to include about the same points as above, but added :

New and unused grade a+ cells, without bulging or damage
original manufacturers QR code, and test report to be provided before shipping
Capacity minimum 310AH - to be verified by buyer using ZKEtech-A40l using standard test profile from 3.65v down to 2.5v a 40A and 25 degrees celcius

should above specs not be met, full refund, return shipping at cost of seller

now i have been waiting for a quote since saturday...
i think i'll stick to my known suppliers for now :)

FYI for anyone doing research on alibaba vendors, I messaged both of these companies about the same brand of cell:
Shenzhen XiHo Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen Starmax Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
The a woman with the same name (Enya Shao) responded to both my messages. When I asked, she confirmed that they are the same company. At least she's honest haha. There are quite a few less-than-favorable reviews for Starmax.

So Xiho = Starmax .

Yet, I got true a grade cells, although they were new-old stock produced in 2021..
But they told me upfront they were
No qr reader none sense
Tested 313-320 ah, and behave excellent

All in all a good experience so far

I just bought 96 cells from them for my electric car conversion. They look perfect. Problem is that the seller lied. I asked them if the cells have a barcode and they said that this type of cells do not have barcode. The barcode is scratched.
I will test them when I get to install them an post the results
here are the pictures.
Seller was Lydia Zheng.

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-25_19-13-48.jpg
    photo_2024-01-25_19-13-48.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2024-01-25_19-13-43.jpg
    photo_2024-01-25_19-13-43.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2024-01-25_19-12-29.jpg
    photo_2024-01-25_19-12-29.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 6
I also bought twice before from Jenny Wu - Docan with no issues. perfect experience.

Interested also.
She's offered me US113 per piece and very competitive DDP shipping to Australia Almost too good to be true.....

Will continue to check them out, but their alibaba reviews seem sufficiently positive, and recent for same or equivalent products being bought.

Might give them a go as Basen & QSO arent pricing competitive really....But those two were close at US114/piece but crazy DDP pricing with noticeable varience. I tried Docan and Luyuan (Amy Wan) who have been very responsive but pitch the Automotive Grade or "mine is better than others" and has US126 (Docan) and US158/157 (Luyuan) per piece craziness.

Well ...

TL/DR
I didn't go ahead, pricing changed at the 11th hour at order time and wouldn't commit to put into wiring on the order items offered in chat.

Longer Version:

I got to the point of having an order created by their sales person (Wenny Yuan) and things started to get a little loose and fast....

The competiive DDP pricing I mentioned went away, well it changed to DAP and they were hoping I wouldn't notice. So when challenged the excuses started. They magivally found a solution / alternative logistics shipping company but higher price. Now pretty much aligned to everyone else who quoted me. So likely a bait and switch approach.

Factory (EVE manufacturer) test data results for the actual cells being sent - cause some cracks to also appear in the sales approach.

Then I started to ask that the quotation to be corrected and to capture in writing some of the items agreed to in the chat.

Basic things like:

Change to DDP - fees and taxes charges will be deducted from the Order Value as a part of the Alibaba Trade Assurance Process in conjunction with any associated Payment Method used.
Add to the Notes:
•before delivery/dispatch, your cells will also be all tested and matched (our shipping standard)
•XiHo Energy Factory Test Results (in lieu of EVE Factory Results) Detailing: Measured Capacity, Voltage and Internal Resistance matched the actual serial numbers for my delivery.
•No local warehouse, Trade Assurance Full refund if products don't meet the agreed quality

They agreed to a sub set and resisted heavily for many. They would not detail or elaborate around the recourse or compensation for any cells which didn't meet their claims for quality. Wanted that in writing to have a small chance to have Alibaba Trade Assurance side with me - which is typically not the case.

They revealed the did have EVE lf304 cells available which did have the factory test data available but for a US$137 ++ per piece price. So another inflation attempt. Bait and switch.
Offered to test each individual "lower spec no Factory data cell" for US$2 per cell and send a video for each.

Kept insisting to trust them, standard one sided approach. Challenged to put things in writing un did them in my mind. I would avoid.
Well ...

TL/DR

Longer Version:

Basic things like:

Add to the Notes:

Well ...

TL/DR

Longer Version:

Basic things like:

Add to the Notes:

It is not recommended that any comments made by irrational people are just your one-sided words. Have you ever bought their products? Have you tested their batteries? Do you have any evidence that they don't give quality assurance and after-sales service? Dude, don't try to denigrate people for any reason, it's irrational

I just bought 96 cells from them for my electric car conversion. They look perfect. Problem is that the seller lied. I asked them if the cells have a barcode and they said that this type of cells do not have barcode. The barcode is scratched.
I will test them when I get to install them an post the results
here are the pictures.
Seller was Lydia Zheng.
Hi Dube,is that CATL NMC cells? You will find that CATL NMC batteries all are shipped like this. I have many experience with NMC battery especially with CATL.
(supplier claim: They will not bring QR codes, they wipe it out, that is CATL’s shipment standard to distributor,unless you are a large car company that directly cooperates with CATL )
If you find CATL nmc cell with QR, it will be dangerous (the cells may dismantled from the module or be used)
You can also search more, nearly all CATL nmc cells is without QR,they are different with Lifepo4 cells, hope helpful for you.

It is not recommended that any comments made by irrational people are just your one-sided words. Have you ever bought their products? Have you tested their batteries? Do you have any evidence that they don't give quality assurance and after-sales service? Dude, don't try to denigrate people for any reason, it's irrational
Dude. This response is irrational.

Are you a real person? AI?

Dude. This response is irrational.

Are you a real person? AI?
It's probably the seller. I told them that I will post on solar forums. If the batteries are good I will come back here and let everybody know. the specs for the batteries are very good. 96s is only 168Kg which is perfect for my car.

Back