diy solar

diy solar

10kw powmr? ‎US-POW-SunSmart 10K-YF

73powerstroke

Solar Enthusiast
Havent seen or heard of anyone using this one. I have a older powmr 3k24v seems ok. So this one might be too?

10000W Solar Inverter Charger 48V to 120V/240V Split-Phase Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Built-in 200A MPPT Controller and 120A AC Charger, for Lead Acid Lithium Battery and Batteryless Run https://a.co/d/gqjEyDH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230721_045002_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230721_045002_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 11
I believe that it likely is too newly released to have many people that have tried it yet. I could only see one review on the Amazon page from someone that bought it back in March.

Certainly has good specs.

I believe that it likely is too newly released to have many people that have tried it yet. I could only see one review on the Amazon page from someone that bought it back in March.

Certainly has good specs.
Yep. Its very interesting. Ive not read much good about other 240v split phase stuff . Im leary of the sungold 240v and mpp solar 6048 variant. Low frequency inverter sounds nice.
I want to power my house and shop. I have several 240v split phase welders and ham radio amplifiers that dont run well on 120v. Plus i think i need more than 6k 6.5k . These cost only a bit more than the other options.

Yep. Its very interesting. Ive not read much good about other 240v split phase stuff . Im leary of the sungold 240v and mpp solar 6048 variant. Low frequency inverter sounds nice.
I want to power my house and shop. I have several 240v split phase welders and ham radio amplifiers that dont run well on 120v. Plus i think i need more than 6k 6.5k . These cost only a bit more than the other options.
If you get this one I would be interested is how it handles your shop loads. At the 10kW rating it ought to be able to power a standard 240vAC clothes dryer and electric range also. (not together).

This may be my upgrade future at some point.

If you get this one I would be interested is how it handles your shop loads. At the 10kW rating it ought to be able to power a standard 240vAC clothes dryer and electric range also. (not together).

This may be my upgrade future at some point.
It doesnt look like the same unit as the SRNE. Maybe it is. But for me i would never risk a purchase on ali anything

That's the one but that price is high....
See this thread @fafrd started about the same inverter with a different name.

Also, this...

It doesnt look like the same unit as the SRNE. Maybe it is. But for me i would never risk a purchase on ali anything
The PowerMr varient has the buttons arranged in a row rather than a square pattern, but that could be a standard option SRNE offers to volume buyers, so I’m not sure it’s enough to make it a different inverter.

Best way to be sure is to comoare the manuals. Identical manual = identical inverter.

This Y&H rebadge is almost certainly the same SRNE 20kW split-phase inverter for under $1700 delivered (and with Amazon 30-day no-questions-asked return policy).

Someone just bought direct from SRNE from China for under $1300 delivered but for purchase through Amazon, Y&H is currently the best option (possibly also PowerMr once the rebadge has been confirmed).

I see it on Ebay from the same merchant I bought my recent 3kW unit from for $1579.99 with make offer allowed. https://www.ebay.com/itm/304753772305?hash=item46f4bd8711:g:mIQAAOSwUb9jkVqq

BTW: Orders after August 1st could run into a UPS Strike.
Here is how I see it:

Purchase from Amazon is safest way to purchase with protection both against delivery of a defective or underperforming unit as well as enforcement of whatever warranty the vendor offers on Amazon’s website.

Purchase from eBay can achieve a lower price with full return rights for a defective unit or misrepresentation / underperformance, but no enforcement of manufacturer’s warranty.

Purchase directly from SRNE through Alibaba can get you the absolute lowest price and you are in position to get the best technical support, but you have no return rights, may or may not succeeds to get a defective unit replaced, and same thing with any warranty claim…

The PowerMr varient has the buttons arranged in a row rather than a square pattern, but that could be a standard option SRNE offers to volume buyers, so I’m not sure it’s enough to make it a different inverter.

Best way to be sure is to comoare the manuals. Identical manual = identical inverter.

This Y&H rebadge is almost certainly the same SRNE 20kW split-phase inverter for under $1700 delivered (and with Amazon 30-day no-questions-asked return policy).

Someone just bought direct from SRNE from China for under $1300 delivered but for purchase through Amazon, Y&H is currently the best option (possibly also PowerMr once the rebadge has been confirmed).
Definitely would do the Y&H. I try to use amazon for everything

:) I buy from so many different online merchants it is hard to keep track of. Amazon has some advantages (I get 3% off my purchases) but not always the best prices or selection.

I rarely concern myself with Warranties beyond something working/undamaged when I receive it.

:) I buy from so many different online merchants it is hard to keep track of. Amazon has some advantages (I get 3% off my purchases) but not always the best prices or selection.

I rarely concern myself with Warranties beyond something working/undamaged when I receive it.
Im just concerned with shipping and shipping damages or loss. Where i live we have a private contractor lady who must be legally blind delivering usps mail. S

So it was mentioned that these are just 2 5k units in one box. What unit is that? Is there a powmr or y&h 5k that can be had for $600 ish and can be paralleled for 240v split? I would rather have 2 separate units

Im just concerned with shipping and shipping damages or loss. Where i live we have a private contractor lady who must be legally blind delivering usps mail. S

So it was mentioned that these are just 2 5k units in one box. What unit is that? Is there a powmr or y&h 5k that can be had for $600 ish and can be paralleled for 240v split? I would rather have 2 separate units
I don't see a PowMR with it but SRNE does list a parallel capable 5kW unit here: https://www.srnesolar.com/product/hyp-series-residential-inverter-5kw-48v Which may be the core of the 10kW unit. Not sure where you could find it for sale though.

Last edited:
Back