diy solar

diy solar

10kw powmr? ‎US-POW-SunSmart 10K-YF

Woah. Now that’s a cart

Edit: this is really your first ever post on the forum. Holy smokes.
Welcome
Woah. Now that’s a cart

Edit: this is really your first ever post on the forum. Holy smokes.
Welcome
Thanks., I installed the inverter, batteries and AC/DC breaker box on a cart that was originally assembled in two sections, I cut the cart into three sections so I could disassemble and assemble everything in 5 minutes. all connections are removable, the inputs and outputs of the AC connections are 240V plugs, male and female, the AC/DC circuit breaker box also has PV inputs and outputs, as well for the batterie , At the top, the inverter is attached to an aluminum plate bolted to the top of the cart, this entire part is one piece. the inverter is big but not as heavy as others, I can't say the same for the batteries, lol

Last edited:
Thanks., I installed the inverter, batteries and AC/DC breaker box on a cart that was originally assembled in two sections, I cut the cart into three sections so I could disassemble and assemble everything in 5 minutes. all connections are removable, the inputs and outputs of the AC connections are 240V plugs, male and female, the AC/DC circuit breaker box also has PV inputs and outputs, as well for the batterie , At the top, the inverter is attached to an aluminum plate bolted to the top of the cart, this entire part is one piece. the inverter is big but not as heavy as others, I can't say the same for the batteries, lol
Do you have any pictures of your breaker box with the cover off? Great looking rig.

Back