diy solar

diy solar

Altestore.com clearance

seneysolar

Solar Enthusiast
Heck of a deal right now

Screenshot_20240315-214327_Chrome.jpg
These are close to $500 normally for the mppt version.

Last edited:
I have gotten many items from them. Thant is where I git my 7K 24 votes power panel from outback. I have it running for 15 years and still going strong.

Dang it man. I just impulse bought that. I don't need a 2nd one but for that price why not have 16kW available....?

Wait, now I definitely will need more battery.

And solar.

Dang.

fyi, I got an email about these and it appears these items are either open box or refurbished items. The listings don't make that clear. I'd consider an "open box" better than "refurbished" for instance.

That would explain the cheaper price but they should make that super clear otherwise the assumption is they are new.

This is the email at least..it seems to imply what they have currently are open box or refurbished.. which is the only reason that makes sense why the items are listed so much cheaper then anywhere else:
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.21.16 PM.png

Dang it man. I just impulse bought that. I don't need a 2nd one but for that price why not have 16kW available....?

Wait, now I definitely will need more battery.

And solar.

Dang.
Glad I could be a bad influence on a fellow addict!

This is the email at least..it seems to imply what they have currently are open box or refurbished.. which is the only reason that makes sense why the items are listed so much cheaper then anywhere else:
View attachment 202593
I read that like they are adding the open box and refurbs next week. But, I agree, it could be clearer.

I looked up a flexmax 80 and it says they are no longer offering this product. Says that for all Outback products. What the hecks going on?

That would explain the cheaper price but they should make that super clear otherwise the assumption is they are new.
They had a Quattro 10kVA listed really cheap couple weeks ago that was mentioned on this forum and I even called them up about that one and they said "nobody seems to know exactly why it is listed that cheap". Which seemed a bit odd to me that they didn't know what the story is with what they are selling. The listing for that also made no mention of it being anything but brand new.

Meaning some of us have heard a rumor but don't know if it's true.
lets just say that Solar Equipment Sales have been terrible for the last 4 months.
That totally makes sense. Usually people get solar when they move into a new house. But nobody can afford a new house these days. And California screwed their solar industry with this NEM crap. I can Imagine the poor sales will continue. I know installers are having more sales too and have difficulty getting customers

Back