diy solar

diy solar

Can anyone translate?

That's awesome. Looks like the LuxPower 12k cost is $2490, and retails at $5090.

Is the LuxPower 12k the same as the new EG4 18kPV?
Yes
I agree. About 2500 overseas. 3600 for a stateside wholesaler and then a couple grand more for us

Holy crap, was that completely automated or did you do a couple dozen translations? And past to a pic, which is nicely done too.

If automated, please share the secret sauce.
"A new feature in iOS 16 allows you to use the device camera to capture an image and translate the text right in the Translate app. This applies to new images taken in the Translate app, or you can import an existing image in your Photo Library."

Holy crap, was that completely automated or did you do a couple dozen translations? And paste to a pic, which is nicely done too.

If automated, please share the secret sauce.
I held down on the image that Lt. Dan posted and a sub menu shows up, I then selected “show text”
That brings the image, text, or whatever you’ve selected into its own screen and at the bottom it says “translate”
I clicked that button, it repopulated the entire image context in English and I cropped a new image of it and uploaded

Back