diy solar

diy solar

Can Solar & Wind Fix Everything (e.g., Climate Change) with a battery break-through?

Personally I would not even buy a car, autonomous driving cars will likely make car ownership (600 - 1000 dollars per month in the US) even more uneconomic in comparison than it already is.

New car today maybe.

I paid $11k for a 4 year old Sable with 4000 miles back in 2001.
That's $40/month. Add $15 for registration, $40 for insurance, still under $100/month.
Then whatever per-mile operating expenses like fuel, tires, fluids, repairs. At today's fuel prices, $0.28/mile. Tires about $0.01/mile

Compare to Silicon Valley VTA pass $90/month, $180 for "Express Pass" (Whatever that is.)
And that is only local transit. Not a "15 minute city", maybe a "1 hour city".

Sure, you can blow a grand a month for a status symbol, if desired.

Petrol is about 2 dollars a litre in Sweden (where 2 out of 3 new cars are electric) while electricity is 24 cents per kWh, a litre of gasoline contains about 9kWh of energy, and the internal combustion engine has an efficiency of about 33%, wile an electric car is about 90%. That means you'd need 3kwh of electricity. for a car of the same weight. Electric cars are heavier, but even so an electric car is far cheaper on energy, at current energy rates. IF your concern is energy prices, an electric car would be cheaper. It would be even cheaper if you can feed it with solar from your own system. Now if you lived in Venezuela, where petrol is supposedly about 1 cents per litre and electricity 5 cents per kWh, I could not justify switching to electric.

Personally I would not even buy a car, autonomous driving cars will likely make car ownership (600 - 1000 dollars per month in the US) even more uneconomic in comparison than it already is.
Why is electric not expensive in Sweden? 2030 😉

"They Think There Are Too Many Of Us On The Planet" - Alex Newman Warns Of Tyrannical UN Plans For Our Future​

Award-winning journalist Alex Newman, author of the popular book “Deep State” and the new best-selling book called “Indoctrinating Our Children to Death,” says the UN’s quest for total tyrannical control of your life is coming sooner than you could imagine.

Newman explains, The bigger story here that people are not paying attention to is the UN is coming together in September... and they are having ‘The Summit of the Future.’ "

"They are telling us they are going to bring out radical drastic reforms in the structure of the UN... and the power of the UN. Think of it as the biggest power grab ever at the global level. The Secretary General of the UN (António Guterres) has put out briefs where he is calling for the UN to be the one world global dictatorship with him at the helm. In emergencies, the UN would have all power in emergencies and have all power to oversee emergency response...
They say the crisis could be a climate crisis, an economic crisis, environmental crisis, pandemic crisis, black swan crisis or maybe something from outer space. So, basically, anything could be a crisis, and when the Secretary General declares a crisis, all power and authority would go to the UN. This is like a blank check on the wealth and liberty on every person on the planet, and this is coming soon. It is imminent. This is coming in September at the UN, and it is a power grab of historic proportions.

They know their time is short, and they are going for the big enchilada here. This is really a summit for a tyrannical future...
They want control of every aspect of your life.”
If you think the “depopulation” or murder program by the Deep State is some sort of conspiracy theory or myth, think again. Newman says:

“One of the interesting things about going to the UN conferences is they are totally open and totally transparent about the fact that they think there are way too many of us on this planet.
We are taking up their space and consuming their resources. They say this openly.
They say there are way too many people having way too many babies, and we have to drastically cut back on the number of people on the planet. They have a whole agency dedicated to this called the UN Population Fund.”
One sure fire way to kill a lot of people in a short amount of time is war. Newman says:

“They have understood, the globalists, the Deep State, the evil doers and the sick cabal, have understood for a very long time that war was the best mechanism for bringing about their totalitarian one world government.
This is not speculation on my part. This is what they say. Their game plan is war, famine, energy crisis and economic crisis. These are all tools and catalysts for accelerating this agenda.
If millions of people die in a third world war, and it does not matter if it is Iran and Israel, or China and Tiawan, or Ukraine and Russia, it really does not matter, they want millions and millions of people dead so people will give up their attachment to the nation state, self-government and individual liberty and give up anything, money or freedom, anything to make it stop.”
Don’t lose hope because Newman also talks about all the things you can do to not comply with tyranny.

Newman also points out what state and local governments can do and are doing to resist this UN total control of everything. Newman says, “We are at war, and everyone needs to put on the full armor of God.”

There is much more in the 40-minute interview.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with hard-hitting journalist Alex Newman, founder of LibertySentinel.org and author of the runaway best-selling new book called “Indoctrinating Our Children to Death,” for 4.20.24.

New Scientific Evidence That CO2 Emissions Can’t Warm Atmosphere Because it is “Saturated” Published in Peer-Reviewed Journal​

Further scientific evidence has emerged to suggest that the Earth’s atmosphere is ‘saturated’ with carbon dioxide, meaning that at higher levels the ‘greenhouse’ gas will not cause temperatures to rise. A group of Polish scientists led by Dr. Jan Kubicki have published three papers recently, and according to the science site No Tricks Zone they summarise their evidence by noting that as a result of saturation, “emitted CO2 does not directly cause an increase in global temperature”. Current levels of CO2 in the atmosphere are around 418 parts per million (ppm) but the scientists state that past 400 ppm, “the CO2 concentration can no longer cause any increase in temperature”.

As regular readers of the Daily Sceptic will be aware, the saturation of CO2 in the atmosphere is the hypothesis that dares not speak its name in mainstream media, politics and across much of climate science. The Net Zero collectivisation project is dead in the water without the constant fearmongering that humans control the ever-warming climate by burning hydrocarbons and releasing CO2 into the atmosphere.

The saturation hypothesis is complex, but in simple terms it can be described by the example of loft insulation in a house. After a certain point, doubling the lagging will have little effect since most of the heat trying to escape through the roof has already been trapped. Carbon dioxide traps heat only within narrow bands of the infrared spectrum, and levels of the gas have been up to 20 times higher in the past without any sign of runaway global warming. At current levels, the Polish scientists suggest that there is “currently a multiple exceedance of the saturation mass for carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere”. The latest work is featured on Elsevier’s Science Direct peer-reviewed online platform.

Many other scientists are attracted to the saturation hypothesis because it provides more plausible explanations to fit past changes in the climate. Last year, three scientists led by Atmospheric Professor Yi Huang of McGill University stated that: “Transmission in the CO2 band centre is unchanged by increased CO2 as the absorption is already saturated.” Despite over 50 years of trying, climate modellers and scientists in the anthropogenic camp are no nearer putting a temperature rise on a doubling of CO2 in the atmosphere. Estimates from 0.5°C up to around 6°C, with some outliers as high as 10°C, are little more than guesses, yet they form the ‘scientific’ bedrock for promoting global fear of human-caused climate change. The figures are too wild and imprecise to make any reasonable scientific predictions, yet the claim is constantly repeated that the science is ‘settled’, the ‘consensus’ proof is in and it is all beyond debate. For their part, the Polish scientists quote the author of Idso 1998 that “currently used models do not yet provide a suitable basis for the development of rational policies related to potential climate changes”.

No Tricks Zone notes that the Polish authors are concerned about the recent push to rely on modelling and assumptions about CO2’s capacity to drive changes in global temperatures rather than observational evidence. “This unequivocally suggests that the officially presented impact of anthropogenic CO2 increase on Earth’s climate is merely a hypothesis rather than a substantiated fact.”

The online science site also reports on other recent scientific work that backs up the saturation hypothesis. In Chen et al. 2023 it was reported that CO2 had severely reduced warming effect past pre-industrial concentrations. It was also noted that water vapour and cloud influences overlap and thus dominate absorption in the CO2 infrared band. In 2022, the German Physics Professor Dieter Schildknecht set the saturation level of CO2 at just 300 ppm and concluded that beyond this, further increases cannot affect the Earth’s climate. At this low level, absorption is said to reach levels close to 100% ,so further human-caused CO2 emissions cannot lead to appreciable stronger absorption of radiation.

Emeritus Professor William Happer of Princeton is another leading proponent of the saturation hypothesis, and he recently featured in Martin Durkin’s Climate: The Movie. On this occasion he was a tad more popularist in explaining much of the current science enforcing Net Zero. He said he could live with the descriptive suggestion “hoax”, although he preferred the word “scam”. Modern science giant and 2022 Nobel physics laureate Dr. John Clauser also expressed himself in terms that all can understand: “I assert there is no connection whatsoever between climate change and CO2 – it’s all a crock of crap, in my opinion.”

Why is electric not expensive in Sweden? 2030 😉
That is expensive.

I know nothing about Sweden, but I do know the US, and all you need to do is look at the market place to see how well the battery car is doing. You can look at Germany when they talked of removing tax payer $$ on buying a new electric car. You can look at things like the London bus issue to see just what you are buying when going into this black hole.

A battery car will work just fine in a retirement community in FL where everyone has a golf cart, it will work in a controlled 15min city. It will not work in a place where people are free to live their life, and that is why the real push to this. They want control. They know the electric car is just not going to give them this, so they have started moving in other directions to control your driving.

1713970818765.png

I doubt about travelling. Davos is for low grade lieutenants to take orders from middle grade.
Svetz is most likely just a minor paid shill. (or worse? Useful idiot?)

He's just one of those who thinks he's "in the club" not realizing he's been manipulated into shoving everyone else into oven in order to lessen the tyrants workload only to be shoved in their with the rest of us at the last minute. 🤣

His kind are the worst. There they are, standing there banging on the inside of the door going "hey wait a minute you guys, I'm not one of them, I believed and helped you! Remember?"

Svetz, next time warn everyone that you're a libtard rather than pretending you're an objective, intelligent observer.
checkthisout, both svetz and aenyc have presented both very insightful and objective posts(of their views) on this topic
and IMO have demonstrated an intelligent mind. which IMO calls into question your line that seemed to indicate a
person's pollical tilt as a gauge of their intelligence. :unsure:

both has sold me on their intelligence of this topic, which I envy.

Was this shared already?
I heard something about it on the radio when I was going to pick up lunch earlier; did a quick search and found the links below.

Definitely something to pay attention to... Ripple effect will be devastating.
It almost seems like those conspiracies the nutty tin foil hatters talk about, it can't be true.

I doubt about travelling. Davos is for low grade lieutenants to take orders from middle grade.
Svetz is most likely just a minor paid shill. (or worse? Useful idiot?)

The big people are the "good club". I do think the top people at the WEF are also calling the shots. Klaus and the like.

The big people are the "good club". I do think the top people at the WEF are also calling the shots. Klaus and the like.

You sir are exactly correct.
The power structure looks something like dis:

1713980283215.png

He's just one of those who thinks he's "in the club" not realizing he's been manipulated into shoving everyone else into oven in order to lessen the tyrants workload only to be shoved in their with the rest of us at the last minute. 🤣

His kind are the worst. There they are, standing there banging on the inside of the door going "hey wait a minute you guys, I'm not one of them, I believed and helped you! Remember?"

No room for Svetz in the world of perfect people.

That is expensive.

I know nothing about Sweden, but I do know the US, and all you need to do is look at the market place to see how well the battery car is doing. You can look at Germany when they talked of removing tax payer $$ on buying a new electric car. You can look at things like the London bus issue to see just what you are buying when going into this black hole.

A battery car will work just fine in a retirement community in FL where everyone has a golf cart, it will work in a controlled 15min city. It will not work in a place where people are free to live their life, and that is why the real push to this. They want control. They know the electric car is just not going to give them this, so they have started moving in other directions to control your driving.

View attachment 211323

Volvo is Chinese, they are a new NATO member, woke, hydro-energy (like norway) and windturbines payed by Dutch pensionfunds. 😜

Back