diy solar

diy solar

Deye ibrid 6kw pull from grid

Alavin

Hello everyone, congratulations, I follow the forum and you are really good at explanations. I am writing to you because I have a problem relating to a 6kw + 10kW storage system. Hybrid deye inverter. Practically I don't have any switches relating to the system in my home panel but they are all located near the inverter (upper floor). I have two doubts, the first concerns the two cables that go down to the house panel, should they be above the pure differential or below? The second, perhaps linked to the first, is related to the consumption I make, in the case of battery charging, although the PV produces enough, I draw a constant 30-60w from the mains, when I use the battery in the evening I draw less than 10w. The only time I don't withdraw is when I obviously manage to put it into the network. I don't want anything to be connected wrong. as soon as the battery starts to supply the majority of energy to the house, the consumption from the grid disappears even if the panels still produce something, but when the battery is being charged I draw those w indicated. (I attach photo)

Attachments

• IMG_7255.png
    IMG_7255.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7253.png
    IMG_7253.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 9
Back