diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Ever notice how Batman aka Bruce Wayne is an ULTRA RICH guy going around to suppose do good things for Gotham City?
hmmmm the Dark Night.
I have to wonder what Bill Gates sees himself as - Batman or ..... ????????

Not what we think but what he thinks.

Is he a computer software genius? Climate Savior? Medical Doctor Pioneer Medicine? or College Drop out that was fronted by someone like DARPA to gain access to us with the computer software - control the weather - control - kill us with medicine? Aka is Gates.... a CIA operation front man? I knew ppl that were in CIA and some of them look like Gates.

What about Zuckerberg which sees himself aligned with ancient historic great leaders.

Does Elon Musk see himself as Batman?

hmmm how is that brain implant coming along

neuro-link to nano bot control for body healing.... Military has dreamed of that....grow back limbs and such. hmmm batman ultra rich

Ever notice how Batman aka Bruce Wayne is an ULTRA RICH guy going around to suppose do good things for Gotham City?
hmmmm the Dark Night.

Is he a computer software genius? Climate Savior? Medical Doctor Pioneer Medicine? or College Drop out that was fronted by someone like DARPA to gain access to us with the computer software - control the weather - control - kill us with medicine? Aka is Gates.... a CIA operation front man? I knew ppl that were in CIA and some of them look like Gates.

What about Zuckerberg which sees himself aligned with ancient historic great leaders.

neuro-link to nano bot control for body healing.... Military has dreamed of that....grow back limbs and such. hmmm batman ultra rich

I often wondered who was dumb enough to let them implant that brain chip.

People actually think they will have a chip in their brain that makes them smarter.

This is one case where Musk is clearly crazy and/or committing fraud, In My Opinion of course.

Reactions: D71
I often wondered who was dumb enough to let them implant that brain chip.

People actually think they will have a chip in their brain that makes them smarter.

This is one case where Musk is clearly crazy and/or committing fraud, In My Opinion of course.
It’s like anything, can be used for good or bad depending on who is running it or gets control of it.

Last edited:
hmmmm the Dark Night.

I think his wife found out what he really thinks ..... and then cashed in. She was probably complicit to a degree and then found out it was a lot worse than she thought.

Pretty sure Musk sees himself as a tireless warrior of some sort.

That is one creepy video.

It’s like anything, can be used for good or bad depending on who is running it or gets control of it.

So hear me out.

It's not going to fucking work and I'm ashamed that people are getting suckered into thinking they will one day develop microchip brain implants that can interact directly with the brain via electric shocks.

So hear me out.

It's not going to fucking work and I'm ashamed that people are getting suckered into thinking they will one day develop microchip brain implants that can interact directly with the brain via electric shocks.
I mean they have several things that do that now.
I believe Cochlear implants do this.

neuroprosthetics field is in it infancy.

When you are a paraplegic what do you have to lose?

Nobody thought portable pacemakers and defibrillators would be a thing.

Last edited:
I mean they have several things that do that now.

?
I believe Cochlear implants do this.

Way more simplistic than planting thoughts and information in one's brain. They work with a nerve that's still in-tact.

neuroprosthetics field is in it infancy.

When you are a paraplegic what do you have to lose?

Well, other bodily functions that still work.

Nobody thought portable pacemakers and defibrillators would be a thing.

These are grossly simplistic devices that render electric shock to the heart muscle.

Neural link is trying to make people smarter. Quite a bit different than rendering simplistic shocks to nerves.

John Campbell disagrees with Bill Gates .... For some reason. Well, for a LOT of reasons.

Way more simplistic than planting thoughts and information in one's brain. They work with a nerve that's still in-tact.
Do you have specific case work where they trying to implant thoughts?

I would like to why you believe this is happening.

Its the vision of its creator? I don't like Vox but in the essence of time.

That whole article was about helping people with disabilities.

“The Neuralink device is a brain implant, outfitted with 1,024 electrodes, that can pick up signals from a whole lot of neurons. The more electrodes you’ve got, the more neurons you can listen in on, and the more data you’ll get. Plus, the closer you can get to those neurons, the higher quality your data will be”

The only criticism I saw were for possible brain damage or botched surgeries.

Symbiosis with AI doesn’t mean they are controlling the subject.

They use AI to map the thousands of signals to useful functions.

Like I said before technology can be used for bad or good.

If anything Musk may be trying to form an AI with a Human consciousness to avoid problems.
Not sure. Out of my area of expertise.

They did mice monkey and other animals.

They have been electrical mapping the brain for years…decades - centuries. They do more than have sex with dead corpse…. 🤣🤡

imagine an implant where you don’t need a blue pill and can use that tool to pitch hay all night. Not that you would want to but…. 🤣

I see them doing good or bad. Musk has stated it could be used to answer the phone and such all that is doable. Remember all the ppl with ear jaw bone years ago? They would stand there in line at store and you didn’t know if they were talking to you or someone else. Those mostly disappeared. Last thing want is some extended car warranty dealer calling me on a brain phone and can’t hang up. You will buy the auto extended warranty. 🤣

Good and Bad. Voices and frequencies……Tesla and others believed in frequencies. Light …. sound…. These implants may do frequencies. We won’t know until it is done. I personally think they are doing things like human cloning right now. They can’t resist.

unfortunately, with us someone is always trying to rule. I don't trust, Musk any further then can throw him. Or any other billionaire. They control him too. Figure out who they are, ,there is the million-dollar question. Who are they? Somebody wants to be the top ruler.

The DNA computer was talked about many years ago using slices from human brains

If anything Musk may be trying to form an AI with a Human consciousness to avoid problems.
Not sure. Out of my area of expertise.

Stavroula Pabst explores the race to apply emerging neurotechnologies, such as brain-computer interfaces (BCIs), in times of both war and peace, expanding conflicts into a new domain — the brain — while perhaps forever changing humans’ relationship with machines.

"

Neurowarfare: Another Step Towards Transhumanism?

Altogether, ongoing strides to enhance, and in turn, degrade or destroy warfighter capabilities on the battlefield through tools like BCIs and other implantables, neuropharmocologies, and even efforts to augment cognition may well transform the nature of warfare, kinetic or otherwise, as militaries put the brain front and center in conflict.

Touted as a way to sidestep the possible ramifications of these technologies, “neurorights,” which have been proposed by persons closely affiliated with the organizations creating the tech in the first place, ultimately appears to be about normalizing the tech and introducing it to and integrating it within the public sphere.

Critically, the increased and growing presence of neurotechnologies for use in daily life could well normalize and accelerate efforts towards transhumanism, a dystopian goal of many amongst the power elite to unite man and machine in their push for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, a revolution they claim will blur the physical, digital, and biological spheres. After all, if technologies that can read minds, make prosthetic limbs “touch,” or use thoughts to control machines become everyday tools, it seems the sky’s the limit with respect to how humans could use them to transform societies — and themselves, for better or for worse.

Ultimately, such efforts towards transhumanism are being pushed from the top with little room for meaningful public debate. These efforts are also often intertwined with ongoing pushes towards stakeholder capitalism and efforts to hand decision making processes and common infrastructure to an unaccountable private sector through “public-private partnerships.”

Indeed, in light of such advances, both sovereignty and humanity is under attack — on and off the battlefield.
"

Stavroula Pabst explores the race to apply emerging neurotechnologies, such as brain-computer interfaces (BCIs), in times of both war and peace, expanding conflicts into a new domain — the brain — while perhaps forever changing humans’ relationship with machines.

"

Neurowarfare: Another Step Towards Transhumanism?

Altogether, ongoing strides to enhance, and in turn, degrade or destroy warfighter capabilities on the battlefield through tools like BCIs and other implantables, neuropharmocologies, and even efforts to augment cognition may well transform the nature of warfare, kinetic or otherwise, as militaries put the brain front and center in conflict.

Touted as a way to sidestep the possible ramifications of these technologies, “neurorights,” which have been proposed by persons closely affiliated with the organizations creating the tech in the first place, ultimately appears to be about normalizing the tech and introducing it to and integrating it within the public sphere.

Critically, the increased and growing presence of neurotechnologies for use in daily life could well normalize and accelerate efforts towards transhumanism, a dystopian goal of many amongst the power elite to unite man and machine in their push for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, a revolution they claim will blur the physical, digital, and biological spheres. After all, if technologies that can read minds, make prosthetic limbs “touch,” or use thoughts to control machines become everyday tools, it seems the sky’s the limit with respect to how humans could use them to transform societies — and themselves, for better or for worse.

Ultimately, such efforts towards transhumanism are being pushed from the top with little room for meaningful public debate. These efforts are also often intertwined with ongoing pushes towards stakeholder capitalism and efforts to hand decision making processes and common infrastructure to an unaccountable private sector through “public-private partnerships.”

Indeed, in light of such advances, both sovereignty and humanity is under attack — on and off the battlefield.
"
I think they already did the implant on most ppl.. you included. Stop complaining.

IMG_6349.jpeg

Kinda sorta doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the last CDC director and current one have in common. Hmmm… recommendations.

Take your vaccines and hush. What color is she.? 🤡 Same as her boss Netanyahu. Kinda weird if only the meme maker could put 1+1=2, 2+2 = 4…just basics…common sense. Which failed to realize early on most ppl lack. Take your vaccines and hush. If they say chop your junk off then chop it off. 🤡 nike ad “Just do it.”

IMG_6350.jpeg

IMG_6351.jpeg
🤡

Back