diy solar

diy solar

Docan and Ezealco aren't the same.

Point her to this thread:

Explain why cells from Docan are on the Ezeal Test Report?

And again:

I don't understand I would think they would say YES we are the same! Unlike Docan Ezeal has a clean rep.

UNLESS....

Docan makes no money when they use Ezeal to fulfill US orders which is why you always see posts saying "Contact Jenny Wu" and go through alibaba so they can send you through that channel... Maybe they are wanting to send it form China so you can't file charge back as easily.

Either way, what the heck is this.

? Indeed...

Yup... I'll send them to her. I think she was getting irritated yesterday...

I also email Ezeal last night for a quote and asked them if they were the same... No reply, yet.

Docan makes no money when they use Ezeal to fulfill US orders which is why you always see posts saying "Contact Jenny Wu" and go through alibaba so they can send you through that channel... Maybe they are wanting to send it form China so you can't file charge back as easily.

Either way, what the heck is this.

? Indeed...
I ordered some bus bars, not batteries, from Docan US stock and got the same, usual email, but this time from from Amy Zheng. There's some strange business relationships going on there.

Only sure thing in the ezeal/docan cluster... buy from ezeal and verify with there test report, the day that ezeal cells are no longer matching test report is the day everyone should bail. But for now ezeal seems ok.

Docan just avoid, yes there is a chance you can get ezeal cells, but based on pricing ezeal can actually end up being cheaper so why even risk it especially now if they are claiming they are 2 sperate companies...

If they “operate” as two different companies but all funnel cash back to a parent company are they two different companies?

IE buying a Chevy or GMC, Ryobi or Milwaukee.

Either way sounds like they ship from the same warehouse, and you may get good or great cells from said warehouse from Docan.

Meh,

Avoid Docan then get from ezeal cheaper than 18650 and thus far has a test report... however, I think the parent company probably does not like sales going through ezeal and would much rather sell through Docan where they could do some creative "fulfillment"....

Back