diy solar

diy solar

EG4 3K V2 always pulls ~150w from Grid in SUb

NoMoreIdeas

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this issue, in Solar -> Utility -> Battery, the inverter constantly pulls ~150w from the grid despite having plenty of solar to use. If I switch it to Solar -> Battery -> Utility it instantly pulls all needed power from solar and nothing from the battery. Is this an issue with other all in one inverters? I contacted both Signature Solar and EG4 and never got a response from them.

Would you be able to post pictures of this? Also, I would recommend checking setting 16 for the charge source priority. If in SNU it could be using that 150w to charge the battery with solar at the same time.

1712256399651.png

Hey Jared, thanks for the reply!! Right now its set to Solar charging only (you can see in the graph on top where Solar starts to come on, and the graph at the bottom where its charging the battery, it was pretty full already). I'm using SolarAssistant to monitor, It's sunny today, you can see at the arrow where I switched from Solar / Utility to Solar / Battery and the Grid power dropped to 0

Attachments

• Switched.png
    Switched.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 1
Back