diy solar

diy solar

EPEVER Cloud with EPEVER TCP RJ45 A

icvdok

Here my first post to ask some suggestion,

I've a offgrid small solar system composed by two separated systems. I would like to remote check the status but keep both MT50 display also. I've some options to evaluate but, for the moment, I would like to activate the EPEVER Cloud usingthe RS485 to TCP converters (see diagram).

Anyone has already successfully activated EPEVER TCP modules with the EPEVER Cloud? Where I can find the information requested? (see picture).

Thanks in advance for the support.
Ivano

Attachments

• ghisisolar.drawio (2).png
    ghisisolar.drawio (2).png
    46 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
ive been considering getting the RS485 to tcp convertor too, I tried the bluetooth module and think that a piece of crap. Tried so times to get it to work, only 2 times in 3 months.

Do you want to look at my remote cloud monitor for EPEVER controllers? You can remotely change the controller settings and the system is logging lot more info than the cloud system from EPEVER. It also have e-mail/SMS alarms and conditional relay switching (On/Off if the batteries are over x% SoC etc etc).

I would like to see your monitor.

I have two Epever TCP RJ45A serial servers running and the cloud connect app keeps dropping these gateways. I previously was using the Cloud Connect app and without notice, Epever shut it down and my serial servers quit connecting. I reached out to my purchasing vendor for these 2 servers and he told me to use this new server (hncloud.epsolarpv.com) and they have worked for a few weeks but failed to connect again this week.

I also have a third serial server, Epever TCP 306 and it currently is working on the above mentioned server and did not fail this week like the other two.

https://hncloud.epsolarpv.com/ is working for my systems as of today on epever charge controllers attached to the solarguardian app.

It took awhile to get to the site, though. I thought it was a broken link, but when I went back to it there was a login page and my old epever IOT cloud login details worked.

Back