diy solar

diy solar

I'm looking to power a mobile workshop.

Yupp but there's this option to change the vecan middle ports to can-bus. Actually might even be able to use both vecan and canbus
Yes looks like some BMS protocols allow both devices on the one chain, this would generally be if you had some ve.can connected mppts to connect as well. I would treat it as an either/or option to avoid disappointment. If you have ve.can devices to monitor in addition to BMS connectivity then spring for the full fat GX.

Screenshot_20240405_171010_Chrome.jpg

And why would I need two ports? I thought you run a line to one battery and then jump from that battery to another. I'm going to have to try and find some more setup videos to watch.

And why would I need two ports? I thought you run a line to one battery and then jump from that battery to another. I'm going to have to try and find some more setup videos to watch.
Can uses 2 ports to create a loop. So it goes from cerbo to bat1 then each side has a terminator. The batteries connect together using their own ports and have dip switches to set the order.

So 2 ports are needed for each type

Back