diy solar

diy solar

Joe Biden Edition battery now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have that confused with the Biden battery, which increasingly doesn't go as far as it used to.
No, no it is a much more progressive product than the brutish Biggly, It is Agenda 2030 compliant and will shut itself down in order to force you to live like a caveman...so that you can build back better, without electricity.

I ordered the Biggly Battery but they sent me the Biden Battery. I demanded a refund but they told me that I did not have standing to ask for a refund, the lady then informed me that I must be some sort of extremist for wanting what I ordered.

To add insult to injury the battery's diaper cover showed up ripped and heavily up soiled.
As others have pointed out, the connections are very shady, it doesn't have much energy and it smells foul. I will never trust it around children and now my dog seems almost as afraid of it as he is of Fauci and Michael Vic.

I put them in my basement as suggested by an expert here, and even then it didn't work. Unfortunately this has cost me a considerable amount of money and time! I am not happy about it!

I would give it 0 stars if I could! Very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back