diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan battery case

Just finalizing an order for four of the 24v 8s boxes, enough EVE 304 cells to fill them plus a few extra. I went with jK BMS with screen, 200amp breaker and 2ga wire. If all goes well I will do an identical order in a few months.
Sounds good to me.
Waiting is tough. But dealing with Alibaba and China was a new experience that I am glad to have had.
Amy makes it very comfortable.

Waiting is tough. But dealing with Alibaba and China was a new experience that I am glad to have had.
Amy makes it very comfortable.

When I looked at the quality of the product when it was delivered I found it worth the wait.

These are the Custom Cases I have coming. 24V/8S.
1705581564764.jpeg
Differences:
- Single M8 Terminals not duals,
- Case modded for JKBMS 4.3" Screen,
- 200A Breaker,
- JKBMS Inverter Editions 200A for all,
- BMS mounting has been modified to support more BMS' with a universal plate to accommodate mounting.

There is also a new case being done for 48V that comes on wheels. Should be available soon.

Also as new 500AH+ cells are becoming available later this year, cases etc need major updates. Simply put, an Eve 560AH cells weighs in at just over 11kg each, 16S weighs in at 176Kg / 388Lbs ! Wall Mounts & Server/Telecom racks will not cope with that. Let alone, who's nuts enough to try & heave those up & in.

UPDATE: EVE LF-560 will not be shipping to Retail until Q4-2024

Last edited:
The only thing that is weird is Amy wants to use a strange billing address and then list me as the shipping address to save fees?

Depending on where the Billing Address is, there can be significant surcharges. This happens here in Canada and I know in the US as well... There are certain regions in EU that also get extra charges, fees or duties.

Depending on where the Billing Address is, there can be significant surcharges. This happens here in Canada and I know in the US as well... There are certain regions in EU that also get extra charges, fees or duties.
I know they get you coming and going, I have use tax I have to pay on this for my business.

I know they get you coming and going, I have use tax I have to pay on this for my business.
This kinda thing applies to every vendor and the goods they ship us. Some vendors do try to work out the best options to save the client money, but not many bother.

So with the options I wanted it is running $1278.50 per 8s box with EVE304s. This is ordering four box kits with an extra four cells.

JK BMS with Bluetooth, switch and screen.
200amp breaker and 2ga wire
Flexible buss bars
Cell insulators

My previous cells were CATL 302s. My latest purchase from Amy was a battery case with JK BMS and the 8s 304s. I am very favorably impressed with how rock solid these cells are. Considering one or two more batches of batteries in my next purchase. Also considering the 280s.

Last edited:
Well I just broke down and added two more boxes for 16 LF280N cells I already have, I need the Tuesday order deadline to get here to stop the bleeding.

My custom cases being prepped for shipping on Friday, all going out today. Single M8 Terminals, Modded for JKBMS 4.3" screen etc. New Mounting Panel + a couple of other things now added to the default cases. BTW: 48V/16S Cases now availabel with Wheels too !
AND look below this image... Batt Test Report...
1705922269045.jpeg

Ahh Here is the report for Matched/Batched Grade-A 16 EVE LF-280K-V3 cells for 2 of these cases.
1705922578065.png

For Interest: (Available Very Soon)
1705923139577.png

Is that correct that even the 16s version of that battery box is $100? Was referring to this link which makes it look like it doesn't matter that size of the box. But then I see another listing has the 16S 280Ah box for $225.
(Please ignore the sample price. The specific price needs to be confirmed after we discuss all the details.)
$330 with shipping, no BMS included.

Back