diy solar

diy solar

Need help identifying the cell type and info

Larry-Cleveland

Sun? What Sun??
Hi Guys,

I have acquired a collection of batteries over the last year. Some early Purus car batteries. From what I have read somewhat useless. But two LARGE EV Buss batteries. Looking for more information on the cells to see if I should build them into something or sell them.

I searched on all the numbers and the QR code did not go anywhere. I hope someone can identify them for me so I can decide what I should do with them.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Hi Larry
Those are new to me.. have you separated any individual cells to get a better look. .. be careful of the spanner and shorts...?

No, I have not broken apart the pack to see what they look like. That looks to be a big job.

The spanner is resting on top of the plastic tubes to give a point of perspective in the photo. It is back in the toolbox where it belongs. :)

Hi Guys,

I have acquired a collection of batteries over the last year. Some early Purus car batteries. From what I have read somewhat useless. But two LARGE EV Buss batteries. Looking for more information on the cells to see if I should build them into something or sell them.

I searched on all the numbers and the QR code did not go anywhere. I hope someone can identify them for me so I can decide what I should do with them.

View attachment 184799

View attachment 184800
They look like the old Toyota cells.
Like 15-20 years old.

One of my friend had some.

Back