diy solar

diy solar

Need help with my inverter! ( SunGoldPower, TP6048 )

I purchased SG and "Cindy is in to the videos. She wants to have you send video for everything but it is never enough. Unfortunately I now have the infamous F90 issue with my inverter trying to run split phase operation. Axpert sn tool does not work even using win 7 computer with serial cards. I am sooooo fed up with SG Power. Their 48 hour slow to respond emails and then always need a video doesnt work for me.
Good luck.
Im ready to start an anti SG campaign on every social media site available. to bad for them that you cant get blood from a turnip. They have already taken me to the cleaners for the failing equipment and lack of support. Living in the dark isn't a good slogan for the solar community and future solar interested people.
Good luck to you.

Last edited:
I purchased SG and "Cindy is in to the videos. She wants to have you send video for everything but it is never enough. Unfortunately I now have the infamous F90 issue with my inverter trying to run split phase operation. Axpert sn tool does not work even using win 7 computer with serial cards. I am sooooo fed up with SG Power. Their 48 hour slow to respond emails and then always need a video doesnt work for me.
Good luck.
Im ready to start an anti SG campaign on every social media site available. to bad for them that you cant get blood from a turnip. They have already taken me to the cleaners for the failing equipment and lack of support. Living in the dark isn't a good slogan for the solar community and future solar interested people.
Good luck to you.
Im seeing a pattern with these companies that only sell direct.
Same business plan as Renogy. Market direct, no dealers. This keeps the unhappy customers isolated, when a dealer would be throwing a major fit and not selling anymore. Maintaining the ability to sell crap longer before the customer base finds out. Just a theory....

Back