Anyone have any info on this? 105lbs!!!
Screenshot_20231027-161041.png

Last edited:
Was informed it will be about $2000

Screenshot_20231027-160657.png

Attachments

• SPH_10000TL-HU-US_Parallel_Solution.pdf
    841.2 KB · Views: 13
They had the low voltage one overseas for a while already.

Curious which batteries this will be code compliant to install with.

Yeah, and which batteries they will communicate with.

It does say it'll use lead acid so I don't think the battery options are closed.

I'm also interested in the 200a charge/discharge. I wonder what that means

Last edited:
Yeah, and which batteries they will communicate with. I'm also interested in the 200a charge/discharge. I wonder what that means

200A * 50V? What's the maximum inverter/charger capacity, 11kW? That would line up.

Is the BMS communications really that big a deal? There are a bunch of options in the manuals of other inverters I looked at. And for simple BMS protocols (parameters only) there's some converters, I think.

Granted I don't have a super strong interest in seriously buying something until ESS market stabilizes, so this is all backseating.

I can't find it on the growatt us site or renvu. Any links?
This wasn't it? I have not checked that the features are at parity, I always assumed that there was a HV one that made it to the US first and a LV one that was in limbo. (Same applies to their competitors like Solis)

There's an 11kW too, I just gave the first link I got.

It's got respectable aspirations as I said a few messages ago
• UL1741SA, CA Rule 21 & HECO compliant

Growatt profit margins are very small.
They are geared towards mass production.
I think their margins on the Growatt high voltage ARO batteries for the other version of their grid tie hybrid are pretty healthy. On Renvu it is 10kWh for $6.6K, 19.8 kWh for $13K.

Though Renvu is always spamming me with X% off and BOGO promotions so who knows what the average price is.

This wasn't it? I have not checked that the features are at parity, I always assumed that there was a HV one that made it to the US first and a LV one that was in limbo. (Same applies to their competitors like Solis)

There's an 11kW too, I just gave the first link I got.

It's got respectable aspirations as I said a few messages ago
• UL1741SA, CA Rule 21 & HECO compliant
Oh ok I'm familiar with that unit. It's a grid tie inverter that has backup functions. It can only use the expensive aro battery though. And that battery is $$$

Back