diy solar

diy solar

Please Delete [No longer Selling]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a brand new in the box, sealed SRNE 10kw that people are loving here on the forums, looking for 1500, I can ship but buyer pays shipping.
Any trades for panels by chance lol?
I don’t want to low ball you but I’m also in AZ and wouldn’t mind a spare. Also why I’m not really wanting to pay retail lol.
Either way lemme know, GLWS if you decide to pursue other options

What made you get cold feet on it?

Why don't you love it?
I love the unit itself, but there is just 1 little bug in the firmware that makes my use case just not feasible, I live completely off grid with no utility whatsoever AND my aging leaf battery bank isn't able to keep us going all night so we rely on under voltage discharge limit and battery recover voltage to shut down the inverter at night and turn it back on at a higher voltage to avoid rubber band shut downs, well on this inverter when it hits low voltage discharge it shuts off likes its supposed too but in the morning as soon as any Amps at all start showing up on the Solar it turns on the inverter immediately instead of waiting until the recovery voltage and rubber bands back below the shut down and it does this on off on off 2-4 times randomly before it eventually shuts down and stays off until the recovery voltage. This on off on off every morning is not something I want to live with lol. The same bug exists in their hyp series inverters as well.

Interesting, I may have to try and replicate that.
Setting 01 SBU?
Setting 06 OSO?
Setting 35?
Did you try anything with settings 53 or 57?

Edit to add it's a solid inverter and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.
Good luck with the sale.

Ya I tried just about everything I was on what's app with an engineer at srne trying to figure it out eventually he just swapped it our for a new one but in the mean time I tried one from powmr and eco worthy of the same model with the same results and even tried a few of the hyp series which is essentially what this thing was born from and they did the same thing so I decided to leave the replacement unopened so I could sell. Don't get me wrong I love srne and their support is top notch, just didn't work out for me.

I'd buy it for instant gratification, but I got a quote directly from SRNE for $1383 shipped

Ellia;
Thank you for the information.

So the total price is:
$356 USD shipping
$1006 USD inverter
$20 USD wifi dongle
$1382 USD Total?

Please let me know if this is correct.

Correct. 1382$ total

Thank you.

DzoUoczL43Hiah5CsJkuHGfofqFEfGyagfkr39vjNWLajOOqhMoiYG9T7nVOIgVcpLGZptuxIoEli3eMD-LiVzr5Cr1hcxFMsbgwvyNuuaAmmUlUB81HV-iN-YCCS1EQkPmHES8JT5ZYVCFcqjPZJzWUyWC03lrD-ciY=s0-d-e1-ft
Ellia Yang

I'd buy it for instant gratification, but I got a quote directly from SRNE for $1383 shipped

Ellia;
Thank you for the information.

So the total price is:
$356 USD shipping
$1006 USD inverter
$20 USD wifi dongle
$1382 USD Total?

Please let me know if this is correct.

Correct. 1382$ total

Thank you.

DzoUoczL43Hiah5CsJkuHGfofqFEfGyagfkr39vjNWLajOOqhMoiYG9T7nVOIgVcpLGZptuxIoEli3eMD-LiVzr5Cr1hcxFMsbgwvyNuuaAmmUlUB81HV-iN-YCCS1EQkPmHES8JT5ZYVCFcqjPZJzWUyWC03lrD-ciY=s0-d-e1-ft
Ellia Yang
Ya sounds about right if you were to buy it from china ya.

Setting 01 SBU?
Setting 06 OSO?
Setting 35?

Good luck with the sale.
Have you had a chance to replicate this? I would love to figure this out, I really do love these srne inverters if only for this one problem lol

Have you had a chance to replicate this? I would love to figure this out, I really do love these srne inverters if only for this one problem lol
I have not. Possibly this weekend. I'll have plenty of time off over Christmas to play as well.
This morning would have been a perfect morning for it since I was down to 50.5V, unfortunately I had to go to work.

I have not. Possibly this weekend. I'll have plenty of time off over Christmas to play as well.
This morning would have been a perfect morning for it since I was down to 50.5V, unfortunately I had to go to work.
Haha np, tyvm for helping I truly appreciate it

Are these inverts true split phase. L1 l2 neutral and ground? The pictures online are conflicting. I want one of these as backup for my solark 15K in case it ever needs to go for repair.

Yes they are true split phase, there is an option you can choose 0 or 180 for single or split

Setting 01 SBU?
Setting 06 OSO?
Setting 35?

Good luck with the sale.
So it's so weird because the powmr version of the 5k hyp series did the same thing but I got 2 of the eco worthy on black Friday of the hyp series for a screaming deal and they don't do it, so idk maybe it was just that defective unit and the powmr defective as well /shrug, but I am VERY happy with the hyp 5k units in parallel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back