diy solar

diy solar

Purchase LV6548

Where can I buy an LV6548?
https://www.ebay.com/usr/usa-mpp-solar ... just put em online on ebay for sale ... recent email dialog with Ian of usa-mpp-solar said: " ... the lv6548 , factories are having severe parts shortages coupled with shipping delays,will be getting a few in in 30 days, currently on the water" IMO: If you are ordering from the USA, I think that would be a better bet than an order from Tiawan; as it comes w a USA warranty from this supplier :+) ...and info. my past review of options, less shipping costs from USA source make close call for best total costs ... My two cents

Last edited:
With ships stacked off the coast of California I would be nervous about anything not in stock in the USA.
1619043721274.png

Just messaged manufacturer about starting a group buy on these. These have been coming via air freight DHL, so awkward arrows to rando shipping vessel pictures need not apply. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/usr/usa-mpp-solar ... just put em online on ebay for sale ... recent email dialog with Ian of usa-mpp-solar said: " ... the lv6548 , factories are having severe parts shortages coupled with shipping delays,will be getting a few in in 30 days, currently on the water" IMO: If you are ordering from the USA, I think that would be a better bet than an order from Tiawan; as it comes w a USA warranty from this supplier :+) ...and info. my past review of options, less shipping costs from USA source make close call for best total costs ... My two cents
Yikes... the parts shortages make sense. Otherwise, had read today Taiwanese options were approx. $1150 ea shipped, vs. $1500 w/tax for domestic options. I know local support is important to many, but unless failure rates approach the 30% difference in cost (I've not read of any failures), then direct Taiwanese sources make good sense. I'm still researching, so take my summary with a grain of salt, just as I have...

Yikes... the parts shortages make sense. Otherwise, had read today Taiwanese options were approx. $1150 ea shipped, vs. $1500 w/tax for domestic options. I know local support is important to many, but unless failure rates approach the 30% difference in cost (I've not read of any failures), then direct Taiwanese sources make good sense. I'm still researching, so take my summary with a grain of salt, just as I have...
That's awesome! Where are you seeing the LV6548 for $1150 shipped DHL Air?

That's awesome! Where are you seeing the LV6548 for $1150 shipped DHL Air?

So that is direct with MPPSolar.com? That's a good price I think, but strange they are undercutting their own distributors by $250 or more.

Back