diy solar

diy solar

Question for Brightmount owners

I’m new to solar but have been reading a lot for a year now. I just bought eight of the higher power 44.6” panels and wanted to use the Brightmount rack.

Thank you sir. I saw them on Monday and actually posted about them on the bottom of the previous page. Ordered two racks and two extensions and they were delivered today. Setting them up tomorrow!

I am wanting to connect three brightmounts together using additional rail connectors. Do I contact EG4 or Signature solar to purchase the separate components?
Yes, Signature Solar sells EG4 Brightmount splice/extension kits separately

And EG4 does not sell individual components (or anything) directly to the consumer. I emailed them and asked. EG4 referred me to a retailer (like where I bought my Brightmount kits).. I had a shipping damage warranty issue with a bent rail and my only options were to return the entire kit to Signature Solar or wait until they got some spare rails in stock that they could replace my damaged one with.

Signature Solar customer service was very nice and helpful, even if they didn't have the replacement item in stock. I am waiting as my project isn't super urgent.

Back