diy solar

diy solar

Sigineer 6kw 120/240 split phase LF inverter

BuffaloTrace

Solar Enthusiast
I've seen these mentioned around the forums. Depending on shipping cost, this seems like a killer deal for a Low Frequency beast of a heavy inverter. Several inverters are on sale.

ECPC

I've seen these mentioned around the forums. Depending on shipping cost, this seems like a killer deal for a Low Frequency beast of a heavy inverter. Several inverters are on sale.

ECPC

My neighbor has exactly that one from ECPC in 24V to run his 3hp 700' deep Grundfos pump.

Downside is the idle power... a bit over 100W. He pumps manually, so the inverter is only on when he's pumping water. That pump used 17A continuous @ 240V with a published surge of 5X. The unit never complained. He's since dropped down to a 2hp pump for better gallon/kWh performance.

If you need a beast, it delivers.

My neighbor has exactly that one from ECPC in 24V to run his 3hp 700' deep Grundfos pump.

Downside is the idle power... a bit over 100W. He pumps manually, so the inverter is only on when he's pumping water. That pump used 17A continuous @ 240V with a published surge of 5X. The unit never complained. He's since dropped down to a 2hp pump for better gallon/kWh performance.

If you need a beast, it delivers.
Yes, maybe you were the one who mentioned this. Oddly enough there is someone trying to sell the 48v Sungold version locally for $1200 on craigslist....
ECPC for some reason has extremely fair prices on their inverters, but everything else seems to be on the high end price wise.

Holy crap... I just realized the price... that's about $200 less than he paid for it two years ago.
Yes I remember seeing them a couple years ago thinking they were a good deal then compared to the sigineer website. I'm not surprised that some stuff is finally coming down in price. I foresee some firesales in the future on some of this type of "extra-curricular" stuff. The kind that people want someday but nobody needs now, as opposed to food and gasoline prices.

Gonna be blunt, those websites are disturbingly similar.

Both are in Midvale, UT...

Um... and blog posts by Carl Clark... of ECPC fame...

I would conclude those companies are affiliated, and the inverters are identical.

Okay... and I just confirmed that "Brad" with Energtech helped my neighbor with the first inverter. It was damaged in transit, and it was resolved and replaced by Energetech.

Gonna be blunt, those websites are disturbingly similar.

Both are in Midvale, UT...

Um... and blog posts by Carl Clark... of ECPC fame...

I would conclude those companies are affiliated, and the inverters are identical.
I just came to the same conclusion. Both websites use the same selection software appearance. Both reference the same APC Manual. And both seem to be out of stock of the exact same selections. The only way to see the out of stock items is using a preexisting link to the items. Using the website search functions, both sites only return the exact same list. The prices are also the same. ECPC sent me an email saying that the 48v-120/240 6000w split phase inverter should be in stock this month, November 2023.

ECPC
I'm not sure about that site AND shipping cost
but holy cow; thats about 50% off.

I've used Sigineer inverters, pretty good.
basically took TRACE design which AIMS Power got and Sungold copied as well.
And "Anypower" i think is a more direct copy with Sigineer which is where the APC model comes from (Any Power Corp I think)

I spoke to Matt at ECPC/Energetech and yes they are the same company. Ordered the 48vdc 240/120vac 6000w inverter. What was shipped to me was the Sigineer inverter. For less than the Sigineer online advertised price.
About $320 less.
Can you ask them if this is a clearance sale and they will stop selling the model?

Can you ask them if this is a clearance sale and they will stop selling the model?
It was the standard website listed price, not marked as a discount. $760 base. Remote and battery temperature sensor were $70 extra. Shipping to me was $110. Sigineer base price was $1099 I think.

Back