diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar Upgrade Program 6500ex / 6000ex Shipping Date

Hi Jess,
how do I obtain a return slip for the 6500? We are ready to send it back. thanks
Maybe check your spam email folder. I got an email from SS with the RMA, shipping label and instructions. I am sort of surprised at shipping the 6000ex via UPS. I think it's 85 lbs.

Maybe check your spam email folder. I got an email from SS with the RMA, shipping label and instructions. I am sort of surprised at shipping the 6000ex via UPS. I think it's 85 lbs.
This is true. If you're already through the process and just waiting on labels, the email certainly could have ended up in your spam folder. I've DM'd you though, let me know if I can help!

Hey all just spent almost a half hour on this question today, lots of other time elsewhere; what all exactly is required to be sent back on this program? The terms are vague. I don't have the boxes anymore.... Or all of the bags of stuff. Have you completed the program, anyone? Thanks in advance. (Program I'm interested in, My two 6400exs to 18kpv)

Hey all just spent almost a half hour on this question today, lots of other time elsewhere; what all exactly is required to be sent back on this program? The terms are vague. I don't have the boxes anymore.... Or all of the bags of stuff. Have you completed the program, anyone? Thanks in advance. (Program I'm interested in, My two 6400exs
Hi Johnny,
go to this link scroll down and follow the instructions:
signaturesolar.com/upgrade-program.

Get your own boxes if they accept your exchange.

go to this link scroll down and follow the instructions:
signaturesolar.com/upgrade-program.
Thanks terrob, but this is what they said and does not answer the question. It's so bizarre that there isn't a straight forward answer like, "only the inverter itself is what is required to be returned". Just an answer of what exactly needs to be returned would be nice, unless it's simply just the inverters, then l guess that's good enough. I remember mine came with all kinds of small stuff and I don't think I have all that anymore. Usually in the terms it's listed out what exact times are required.... Anyway, best answer is just "the inverters", it seems. I may start the process but gotta dig up the serial numbers to get past, step 4 I think it was.

Thanks terrob, but this is what they said and does not answer the question. It's so bizarre that there isn't a straight forward answer like, "only the inverter itself is what is required to be returned". Just an answer of what exactly needs to be returned would be nice, unless it's simply just the inverters, then l guess that's good enough. I remember mine came with all kinds of small stuff and I don't think I have all that anymore. Usually in the terms it's listed out what exact times are required.... Anyway, best answer is just "the inverters", it seems. I may start the process but gotta dig up the serial numbers to get past, step 4 I think it was.
I think my serial # was on a sticker(bottom right side while facing inverter). Just sent a photo of it and waited for the approval email from SS.

Just sent a photo of it and waited for the approval email from SS.
Tks again for sharing. After approval, did they clarify, enumerate, codify or list a set of physical items that were required to be sent back?

I ask because I essentially only have the inverters and a couple wires that came with them. Don't wanna go thru the process and have them send bills saying "you didn't send us enough stuff".

Tks again for sharing. After approval, did they clarify, enumerate, codify or list a set of physical items that were required to be sent back?

I ask because I essentially only have the inverters and a couple wires that came with them. Don't wanna go thru the process and have them send bills saying "you didn't send us enough stuff".
after I sent photo of serial # they sent "exchange approved" email with a link to finish the process which includes invoice and link to pay for the discounted 6000ex. Once you receive the 6000ex you have 6 weeks to return your 6500. I sent the inverter only(nothing else) and they accepted it.

The inverters need to be sent back as part of the upgrade program, and we will also accept any unwanted accessories, but this is not necessary. 😊 If you need any assistance, I can get you connected with an associate to answer all your questions and concerns!

The inverters need to be sent back as part of the upgrade program, and we will also accept any unwanted accessories, but this is not necessary. 😊 If you need any assistance, I can get you connected with an associate to answer all your questions and concerns!
thanks Jess...you worded it much better for Johnny than I did

Hey Jess, I just received tracking information for my upgrade program inverter. What would be the address used for the old inverter to be sent?
They should have provided you a label to return the inverter and it should have the address on it. If you’d like to reach out to your sales rep, they can ensure you receive that but if you have any trouble just shoot me a DM and I’ll get it taken care of!

Back