diy solar

diy solar

Source needed! NON Chinese SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER

OffGridIdaho

Hobby Farm in N Idaho
Looking for a non-china SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER for a cistern The cheapest I could find is about 400 shipped. If you add the cerbo and tank 140 the price even more. I need 60" for a water tank.

I found a KUS that works directly with cerbo BUT NO STOCK in all USA. I also found a TDH80 that would require a tank140 adapter to cerbo but that adds 600 to the price. Is there a cheaper way of measuring a 60" water tank that is quality and reliable. Tank is 9ft underground. So only access is through the inspection lid.

Looking for a non-china SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER for a cistern The cheapest I could find is about 400 shipped. If you add the cerbo and tank 140 the price even more. I need 60" for a water tank.

I found a KUS that works directly with cerbo BUT NO STOCK in all USA. I also found a TDH80 that would require a tank140 adapter to cerbo but that adds 600 to the price. Is there a cheaper way of measuring a 60" water tank that is quality and reliable. Tank is 9ft underground. So only access is through the inspection lid.
You might look into capacitive level sensors. I built one to auto fill an inground pool, but they are available from industrial suppliers. Might be a cost effective option.

Are you using it to determine the level of water in the tank?

If so, measuring from the top of the tank to the level of the water with a waterproof ultrasonic sensor might work better. I am using one of these:

connected to a Raspberry Pi running some Node-Red flows.

Other choices here:

Datasheet claims "engineered and made in the USA".

Back