diy solar

diy solar

Strange sound - Allpowers R4000 2.0

Protato

Hello,

I have a weird circuit sound coming from my above device when I enable "AC Output" regardless if anything is plugged into it.

There are no error codes, it initially provides no output to my devices but when resetting the switch on the back after a moment, it would then output AC power as it normally would.

The sound persists and is present regardless if anything is plugged into it. It will only stop when the "AC Output" option is off. Should I be concerned? I will upload and attach a link to YouTube showing the issue.

That sounds frustrating. It's not uncommon for electronics to make strange noises, but it's good to be cautious. Since it's still providing power, it might not be a major issue, but it's wise to investigate.

Check the manufacturer's website or manual for troubleshooting tips or contact their support for advice. It's also helpful to share your video on forums or Reddit to get more specific feedback from others who might have experienced the same thing.

That sounds frustrating. It's not uncommon for electronics to make strange noises, but it's good to be cautious. Since it's still providing power, it might not be a major issue, but it's wise to investigate.

Check the manufacturer's website or manual for troubleshooting tips or contact their support for advice. It's also helpful to share your video on forums or Reddit to get more specific feedback from others who might have experienced the same thing.
Sent the video to AllPowers, they confirmed it's normal and all good.

Back