diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Bob B

Emperor Of Solar
Other threads keep getting misdirected with Trump rants .... This thread is for a full and complete discussion about Trump ..... For those who think he is a saint .... and for those with TDS who just need to rant a little so they can sleep better.
Have at it!!

Of course you won't engage in a conversation the fact that Trump is trying to say he never swore an oath to uphold the constitution as a legal defense.

YOU FUCKING POTATO

You have already guaranteed that this thread will go nowhere .... but maybe you can get your anxiety out and sleep better tonight.
ONCE BOOMERS LIKE YOU ARE GONE i WILL DEFINITELY HAVE LESS ANXIETY AND SLEEP BETTER

I like how you start a thread just to bury your head in the sand
I didn't start this thread for me ... I started it for you and maybe others who want to have it out about Trump .... I'm not really interested in that. I was just tired of your distractions on the other thread.

I doubt you are going to find too many who want to engage someone who obviously has so many issues.

For me, I am just going to ignore you from now on because you have demonstrated very clearly that having a reasonable discussion with you isn't possible.

ONCE BOOMERS LIKE YOU ARE GONE i WILL DEFINITELY HAVE LESS ANXIETY AND SLEEP BETTER
Whoaa!
You need to chill.
You will be disappointed if you think your generation is going to be much different than the previous ones. Remember, lots of boomers rioted against the Government over Vietnam, Racism, overreach and "The Man" etc. In the end it was the most power hungry and ambitious group of the Boomers that got into Politics and started to run the place.
Your Generation is no different, I have met several smooth talking 20 Year old Sharks that are already plowing a Path towards Wealth and Power. George Santos is a Millennial and he is about a crooked as they come.
Just wait and you will see lots of crooked Gen-Z showing up in Politics and most of the Millennials and Gen-Z Politicians will be doing even worst shit than the Boomers.

If you want to make a difference then get ambitious and be a Shark for your own beliefs.
A Keyboard is not going to make a difference in how things turn out.

For me, I am just going to ignore you from now on because you have demonstrated very clearly that having a reasonable discussion with you isn't possible.
WORD! YOU FUCKING POTATO

What do you think your life is going to look like 20 years from now, considering all of the liability pouring into the country in the form of poor migrants from all over the world who are destined to become government dependent?

Ever noticed how the vast majority of these are military aged men?

The "globalist scum" have a problem - Most americans in the military will not fire on fellow americans. This is why they need to be replaced by someone who will, when the time comes.
The "crisis" in the armed forces is intentional. They created a shortage (via vaxxes and DEI) and now real Americans do not want to enlist because of DEI etc. They will be replaced with these illegals, who when the time comes will have absolutely no problem firing on Americans.

Prepare accordingly.

Back