diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Definitely a much better source of factual information than you.

There was actually a study done about a decade ago that consistently showed Wikipedia was often more accurate than textbooks.

Do you were your dunce hat proudly?

Definitely a much better source of factual information than you.

There was actually a study done about a decade ago that consistently showed Wikipedia was often more accurate than textbooks.

Do you were your dunce hat proudly?
I didn't even read that Wikipedia link .... but even it probably acknowledges that the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele Dossier.

Of course you didn't read it. You have no desire to read anything that has the slightest chance of changing your preconceived notions.

The link I provided takes you directly to the history and controversy of it. It definitely mentions Democrats using the Steele dossier, but that occurred after it began with Republicans during the primaries- the Republicans wanted to discredit it once Trump became the nominee. Because power for powers sake is all they seem to care about.

Of course you didn't read it. You have no desire to read anything that has the slightest chance of changing your preconceived notions.

The link I provided takes you directly to the history and controversy of it. It definitely mentions Democrats using the Steele dossier, but that occurred after it began with Republicans during the primaries- the Republicans wanted to discredit it once Trump became the nominee. Because power for powers sake is all they seem to care about.
Who paid for the Dossier? Who paid Christopher Steele?

Can we all just admit that we may be and probably are wrong in defending or attacking Trump.

What we need is a contingency plan to get him out of office if he truly does go Hitler.
I'm not saying that he will go all Hitler, but he may.
If he does we can't vote him out of office.
Some of you may be ok with that, but admitting it could subject you to charges of sedition. Then you’d have to sit in prison and pray that Trump wins and pardons you.

I know many trump supporters aren’t worried because they believe that beneath his narcissistic sociopathic personality there lies a man who genuinely cares about our country and will gracefully leave office if voted out of office legitimately.

I personally am not comfortable with either, and would like to believe that none of us are.

On the other hand Biden will sleep through the election and if he loses he can easily be convinced that he just dreamt he was president. After all he slept through most of it.

Any ideas on contigency plans?

Reference to me as a starchy root vegetable will be politely ignored.
If/when trump suspends the constitution like he’s promised to do, he’ll no longer have power because the constitution is what grants presidential power.
All he’ll have is his rag tag band of gun toting red necks, who won’t know what to do except shoot first and ask questions later.
It’ll be a free for all.

So, we'll probably end up with either the one who's lost his mind. Or the one who never had a mind.
I guess that we will just hold our breath for another 4 years.
A old feeble minded President is a lot safer to have Around than A Mad President who is scheming and plotting to destroy everyone who is not bowing down and kissing his butt. Basically it's no different that having a Mad Dictator running the Country.
I still have some hope that Trump will get disqualified and possibly Haley will be a real contender.
DeathSantis is just another little man with an Axe to grind, so if it's him and Biden we are back to square one.

A old feeble minded President is a lot safer to have Around than A Mad President
A feeble minded president who is controlled by unelected individuals in the background .... and owned by criminals around the world who have evidence he of bribes he was paid.

If/when trump suspends the constitution like he’s promised to do, he’ll no longer have power because the constitution is what grants presidential power.
All he’ll have is his rag tag band of gun toting red necks, who won’t know what to do except shoot first and ask questions later.
It’ll be a free for all.
He'll have that fat flabby Steve Banon and Shean Hanity who's running a close second for the biggest fat slob of the year award.

It’ll be a free for all.
Meh, fortunately, most of them, like Bob, are about as bright as this guy, and will end up shooting themselves in the face as well.
oh yea.. he's serving 18 years for being as much of an Einstien as Bob

It's almost like Hillary and others didn't want to accept the results of the election and were determined to get Trump out of office one way or another.
Lol, yeah I totally remember Obama summoning democrats to DC and asking Biden to not certify Trumps election.

Man, I keep thinking you are dumb, and you just keep proving you are dumber than I thought you were.

Meh, fortunately, most of them, like Bob, are about as bright as this guy, and will end up shooting themselves in the face as well.
oh yea.. he's serving 18 years for being as much of an Einstien as Bob
.... and another who can't answer the questions and resorts to name calling .... Well .... I guess you started out that way.

I'm willing to engage in discussion .... will block or ignore the name callers who have nothing else to offer.

There's a growing list of things you haven't answered.

Aren't you one of these bigots that was turning every conversation into some kinda hate and name calling against Gay and Trans people?

I"m guessing maybe Bob reacted that way cuz Bannon might look like an olympic athlete in comparison?

Back