diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Biden Voters 🙄

It amazes me how so many are unable to see the obvious ..... talking heads always going around trying to figure out why infectious diseases are on the increase .... DUH
Guess it doesn't enter their mind that the massive caravans from around the world .... unvetted .... might be bringing diseases along with them.

It amazes me how so many are unable to see the obvious ..... talking heads always going around trying to figure out why infectious diseases are on the increase .... DUH
Guess it doesn't enter their mind that the massive caravans from around the world .... unvetted .... might be bringing diseases along with them.

Oh now Bob, you're just being racist. 🤣

Hey look! I'm a libtard! That was super easy and braindead for me to call you that and if I actually believed it, would have provided me with a nice little dopamine hit.

Oh now Bob, you're just being racist. 🤣

Hey look! I'm a libtard! That was super easy and braindead for me to call you that and if I actually believed it, would have provided me with a nice little dopamine hit.
Polio bed bugs all that shit is coming with them those huge cock roaches.

An interesting interim report released by the current J6 committee. Needles to say, LOTS of inconsistencies with the previous committee are apparent.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi established the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol (“Select Committee”).6 The Select Committee had one purpose: advance a political narrative using cherry-picked information that supports its overall narrative.

using cherry-picked information
Bob, thanks for the link!

page 50

III: DOING THE WORK THE SELECT COMMITTEE FAILED TO DO JANUARY 6:
SECURITY FAILURES
Most Americans are aware and would agree that the events of January 6 were the convergence of factors related to security and politics. Few Americans would favor the presence of military forces at the U.S. Capitol, particularly during an event like the certification of a Predental Election. However, when the mobilization of D.C. National Guard (“DCNG”) was necessary to maintain order and safety, it appears the process of their mobilization was slowed due to these perceived political factors. Analysis to date of the events and response to the January 6 breach have left many unanswered questions. A full and unbiased review is necessary to ensure these delays never happen again .January 6, 2021, highlighted a culmination of failures at many levels, leaving the Subcommittee with questions regarding what and who is ultimately responsible for the intelligence, leadership, and structural failures of that day. In the aftermath of January 6, congressional committee initiated various investigations into the security, intelligence, and leadership failures at the U.S Capitol.

politics
security
intelligence

who was in charge of all three?

Bob, thanks for the link!

page 50

III: DOING THE WORK THE SELECT COMMITTEE FAILED TO DO JANUARY 6:
SECURITY FAILURES
Most Americans are aware and would agree that the events of January 6 were the convergence of factors related to security and politics. Few Americans would favor the presence of military forces at the U.S. Capitol, particularly during an event like the certification of a Predental Election. However, when the mobilization of D.C. National Guard (“DCNG”) was necessary to maintain order and safety, it appears the process of their mobilization was slowed due to these perceived political factors. Analysis to date of the events and response to the January 6 breach have left many unanswered questions. A full and unbiased review is necessary to ensure these delays never happen again .January 6, 2021, highlighted a culmination of failures at many levels, leaving the Subcommittee with questions regarding what and who is ultimately responsible for the intelligence, leadership, and structural failures of that day. In the aftermath of January 6, congressional committee initiated various investigations into the security, intelligence, and leadership failures at the U.S Capitol.

politics
security
intelligence

who was in charge of all three?
It says leadership at capitol … fail last few words. That would have been Nancy Ice Cream eating and husband with strange hammer time Pelosi. The
DC. mayor

They had NG out for antifa mostly peaceful bbq At capitol. Trump had to over ride them when violence went on.

Due to inaction Trump ordered military into dc in 2020 during blm antifa riots. And the left threw a fit. Leftist Politicians lost their shit over him doing that The leftist allowed blm to take control and do as they pleased over and over. Cucks. They got their desired effects.

Back