diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Speaks for itself
Please watch.

"We shouldn’t much care whether our commander-in-chief is a real conservative, whether he is a role model for children or says lots of silly things, or whether he is modest or dignified. What we should care about is whether he knows we are in a war, knows who the enemy is, and knows how to win. Trump does.

His policies are important, but not as important as the rest of him. Trump grasps the essential things. He understands that the group quota regime is evil and will not stop until it destroys America. He is a fighter—bold, brave, and decisive—who has confidence in himself and his country."

imagine your cult leaser falling asleep and farting in court....
Imagine the disingenuous nature of thinking the political party so formidable youre trying to imprison its candidate to prevent him from winning, is merely a cult.
Its also as if you have no idea how bad Biden is. Lets go ahead and choose our leader on his geriatric symptoms.

His policies are important, but not as important as the rest of him.
Batvette, while I mostly agree with your point of view on mr trump, IMO his divisiveness does not
do us any good, only creates hostility in the U.S. , while I get a whole generation of preppers have
been waiting on someone like him to come along, the majority of us are saying not today.

IMO wars in Ukraine, Israel are more palatable to most american's then the drama mr trumps bring here.(think J6th)

we are going to find out if I'm wrong this year.

Last edited:
Imagine the disingenuous nature of thinking the political party so formidable youre trying to imprison its candidate to prevent him from winning, is merely a cult.
Its also as if you have no idea how bad Biden is. Lets go ahead and choose our leader on his geriatric symptoms.
cool. remind me when Biden tried to overturn an election

cool. remind me when Biden tried to overturn an election
Let me know when legitimate, constitutionally allowed challenges to a clearly shady election are actually attempts to overturn an election.

This is more of the bullshit being spread by democrats. Donald Trump was fully within his legal rights to challenge election results. He didnt incite a riot. He didnt engage in insurrection.

You people are shameless. Dishonest. The real threat to democracy.

Batvette, while I mostly agree with your point of view on mr trump, IMO his divisiveness does not
do us any good, only creates hostility in the U.S. , while I get a whole generation of preppers have
been waiting on someone like him to come along, the majority of us are saying not today.

IMO wars in Ukraine, Israel are more palatable to most american's then the drama mr trumps bring here.(think J6th)

we are going to find out if I'm wrong this year.

The divisive force is not Trump, its his opposition. They couldnt stand by and let him try his way for four years, they did everything possible to ruin his presidency.

Not Trump now, then who? If you require perfection, then produce the candidate. Trump was the only one that could beat hillary. Then biden.

I dont see it as Trump being the problem. The problem is his critics are unhinged and cannot be reasoned with so all thats left to say to them is fuck you.

Dont blame the person saying fuck you. Blame the people so extreme that thats all that was left to say to them.

You dont see that your own rhetoric is divisive. Implying that everyone who supports him is a prepper. Like hillary calling all Trump supporters deplorables. I have rational well founded reasons to support trump. I am not a prepper.

Speaks for itself
Please watch.

"We shouldn’t much care whether our commander-in-chief is a real conservative, whether he is a role model for children or says lots of silly things, or whether he is modest or dignified. What we should care about is whether he knows we are in a war, knows who the enemy is, and knows how to win. Trump does.

His policies are important, but not as important as the rest of him. Trump grasps the essential things. He understands that the group quota regime is evil and will not stop until it destroys America. He is a fighter—bold, brave, and decisive—who has confidence in himself and his country."
Whenever I am in doubt .... I'll go back and watch that.

The divisive force is not Trump, its his opposition. They couldnt stand by and let him try his way for four years, they did everything possible to ruin his presidency.
Batvette, I get it, payback and revenge would be sweet, but IMO not a good governing approach .

Capture448.PNG

You dont see that your own rhetoric is divisive. Implying that everyone who supports him is a prepper.
Batvette, my bad, I don't see prepper's as derogatory, IMO there is logic in being prepared for doomsday.
I could say the same thing for a number of groups that mr trump has attracted like bible thumber's, I feel
no animosity towards them, I just wouldn't want them running the government, or the Q crowd I get why
they follow him, he speaks their Language, but is that what we need in government.

IMO mr trump is a Dixiecrat and lots of people would voted for that, but I wouldn't.

Capture447.PNG

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ush-money-jurors/vi-BB1lJ7Jx?ocid=socialshare

A "jury of your peers" notice she does not want a Trump supporter on jury .

Peer defined.
"""""

peer​

1 of 3

noun

ˈpir

Synonyms of peer
: one that is of equal standing with another : EQUAL
The band mates welcomed the new member as a peer.

especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status
teenagers spending time with their peers

a
: a member of one of the five ranks (duke, marquess, earl, viscount, or baron) of the British peerage
b
: NOBLE sense 1
Peers and commoners alike were shown the same courtesy.

""""""

""""""

A Jury of Your Peers: The Basics​

The phrase "a jury of peers" dates back to the signing of the Magna Carta in England. At that point, the provision ensured that fellow nobles tried members of the nobility rather than the king judging them. This phrase more accurately means a jury of fellow citizens. It is a crucial aspect of the Sixth Amendment in criminal law.

The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees several essential rights for individuals facing criminal charges. These rights include:

• Right to a Speedy Trial: Defendants have the right to a trial without unnecessary delays.
  • Right to a Public Trial: The trial must be open to the public, allowing for transparency and accountability in the legal process.
  • Right to an Impartial Jury: Defendants have the right to a trial by jury free from prejudice and bias.
  • Right to be Informed of Charges: Defendants have the right to know the nature and cause of the accusations against them, ensuring they are fully aware of the charges they face.
  • Right to Confront Witnesses: Defendants can confront and cross-examine witnesses who testify against them, allowing for a fair and thorough examination of the evidence.
  • Right to Compulsory Process: Defendants can obtain witnesses in their favor, compelling the attendance of favorable witnesses.
  • Right to Assistance of Counsel: Defendants have the right to legal representation. One will be provided for them if they cannot afford an attorney. This right ensures that individuals have proper legal guidance and representation throughout the proceedings.

The Jury Selection Process​

The state puts together a jury of peers by randomly selecting local citizens for the jury pool in criminal and civil cases. The attorneys shape the jury pool during the trial's jury selection, or voir dire phase.

During jury selection, the judge, prosecution, and defense question each prospective juror to determine whether there's anything in the juror's background that may prejudice their judgment.

The prosecutors and defense attorneys may then object to including certain jurors. Attorneys have two types of objections to potential jurors: challenges for cause and peremptory challenges.

While attorneys must have a legitimate reason to exclude a juror when making a challenge for cause, they typically don't need to give reasons for peremptory challenges. The court and case type limit the number of peremptory challenges.

In the past, prosecutors and defense attorneys may have used peremptory challenges to exclude jurors of the same ethnicity, gender, or background as the defendant. In several recent decisions, however, the Supreme Court has restricted attorneys' ability to use peremptory challenges based on a juror's ethnicity, gender, or other attributes.
"""""

I doubt a fair jury can be found. might as well make the 12 jurors out as 6 trump supporters and 6 biden supporters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ush-money-jurors/vi-BB1lJ7Jx?ocid=socialshare

A "jury of your peers" notice she does not want a Trump supporter on jury .

Peer defined.
"""""

peer​

1 of 3

noun

ˈpir

Synonyms of peer
: one that is of equal standing with another : EQUAL
The band mates welcomed the new member as a peer.

especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status
teenagers spending time with their peers

a
: a member of one of the five ranks (duke, marquess, earl, viscount, or baron) of the British peerage
b
: NOBLE sense 1
Peers and commoners alike were shown the same courtesy.

""""""

""""""

A Jury of Your Peers: The Basics​

The phrase "a jury of peers" dates back to the signing of the Magna Carta in England. At that point, the provision ensured that fellow nobles tried members of the nobility rather than the king judging them. This phrase more accurately means a jury of fellow citizens. It is a crucial aspect of the Sixth Amendment in criminal law.

The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees several essential rights for individuals facing criminal charges. These rights include:

• Right to a Speedy Trial: Defendants have the right to a trial without unnecessary delays.
  • Right to a Public Trial: The trial must be open to the public, allowing for transparency and accountability in the legal process.
  • Right to an Impartial Jury: Defendants have the right to a trial by jury free from prejudice and bias.
  • Right to be Informed of Charges: Defendants have the right to know the nature and cause of the accusations against them, ensuring they are fully aware of the charges they face.
  • Right to Confront Witnesses: Defendants can confront and cross-examine witnesses who testify against them, allowing for a fair and thorough examination of the evidence.
  • Right to Compulsory Process: Defendants can obtain witnesses in their favor, compelling the attendance of favorable witnesses.
  • Right to Assistance of Counsel: Defendants have the right to legal representation. One will be provided for them if they cannot afford an attorney. This right ensures that individuals have proper legal guidance and representation throughout the proceedings.

The Jury Selection Process​

The state puts together a jury of peers by randomly selecting local citizens for the jury pool in criminal and civil cases. The attorneys shape the jury pool during the trial's jury selection, or voir dire phase.

During jury selection, the judge, prosecution, and defense question each prospective juror to determine whether there's anything in the juror's background that may prejudice their judgment.

The prosecutors and defense attorneys may then object to including certain jurors. Attorneys have two types of objections to potential jurors: challenges for cause and peremptory challenges.

While attorneys must have a legitimate reason to exclude a juror when making a challenge for cause, they typically don't need to give reasons for peremptory challenges. The court and case type limit the number of peremptory challenges.

In the past, prosecutors and defense attorneys may have used peremptory challenges to exclude jurors of the same ethnicity, gender, or background as the defendant. In several recent decisions, however, the Supreme Court has restricted attorneys' ability to use peremptory challenges based on a juror's ethnicity, gender, or other attributes.
"""""

I doubt a fair jury can be found. might as well make the 12 jurors out as 6 trump supporters and 6 biden supporters.
They REALLY want to get that shot of him going to jail ..... They don't care how they produce it.

Reactions: D71
The more listen to him the more want Trump …. Sounds good to me. No wonder they are terrified. The guy crying is up to be deported too. Bye bye.

No arms were at the 6 jan 2021 day of setup by the Left. That Snickerdoodle smuck.

He is throwing that fear out just like that stated.

Be fantastic to bathe in tears of liberals once more. They really want that border open to make themselves a corrupt permanent - forever party.

Back