diy solar

diy solar

What settings to apply, when the batteries are only necessary for EPS. Growatt MIN 6000 TL-XH

Spaceman85

August 2022 we had a team out from Autosolar to install our new solar system here in Cataluña, Spain. And we´ve had many issues. Mainly becuse most "professionals" dont have the time nor knowledge.

So i´ve been reading and i cannot find anyting about it. The house is now 100% electic, heatpumps all over. Generating 1MWH a month. We´ve got 14 panels monoperc 455w a Growatt MIN 6000 TL-XH with 4 ARC batteries and a BMS, the Backup Box, + smart meter. many issues with the right connection methods. Had the BMS changed once.

So we now pay 14 cent /KWH and we get paid 10 cent /KWH. Really we dont need the batteries now.

How do i save the batteries in the best way for EPS, untill we again need the capacity. My best offer is to put the Inverter into "Battery First" and then what? I dont want the batteries to be @ SOC 100%. We´ve had issues with so many things. Latest PE abnormal. Witch is a grounding issue? I get told by the installer to alter the settings, to ignore the problem. I cannot, but as you all know its easy just telling people how not to do anything about it. I cannot emperzize enough that; Dont use autosolar, its cheep and very little cheerfull. Had to re do many connections, very low quality crimp terminals. They will tell you many stories so they dont have to do anyting. That a side..

Please, I dont need our batteries for at least the next year maybe more, what settings do i put into the inverter to best preserve the batteries for Emergency power only, i dont need them unless the power shuts off from the street because of rain, or any other issues. And is it true that i sould have the SOC at 95 max?

Anybody with a good idear for software settings? Thank you very much. Xx Lars Holger

Back