diy solar

diy solar

What was your most interesting recent non solar project?

I love realism, but if you look closely.... :)
Kenny, great name BTW.. I am Kenneth, or Kenny to my family and Ken to my friends. You have no doubt heard of 7 degrees of separation from kevin bacon... well I am like one degree of separation from the Amish, or Mennonites so I am honestly the last person to ask about anything to do with a PC especially art... I am the idiot that would accidentally put his finger through the Mona Lisa while pointing at it. :fp2

Been working on this one over the last month (after getting back to my art work).

View attachment 213254

Red-Breasted Nuthatch - Final
by Kenny A. Chaffin

2000 x 3000 pixels
about 16.25 hours so far
Painted in Krita from a reference photo

#art #painting::tag #digital #digitalpainting #Krita #mywork #myart #kacart

and here's an animated gif of some of the steps in creating it:

View attachment 213255
Holy crap, that is Amazing! I thought your art was photography until I scrolled down and saw the animation. Incredible work @Kenny_ !
Is your Avatar one of your drawings as well?

Prob hiding behind the wood pile. Just watching, staring, remembering ...
you ever walked around at night and got the heebie jeebies? that has happened once or twice at the cabin. being that I am a hop skip and a jump from one corner of suicide forest (aoki gahara) I might have good reason to be spooked..

the first paragraph or two describes it.

you ever walked around at night and got the heebie jeebies? that has happened once or twice at the cabin. being that I am a hop skip and a jump from one corner of suicide forest (aoki gahara) I might have good reason to be spooked..

the first paragraph or two describes it.
Jesus you know it's bad when they stopped reporting suicide numbers over a decade ago.

Jesus you know it's bad when they stopped reporting suicide numbers over a decade ago.
yep though over the 10 years since i bought my place i have seen less and less abandoned vehicles. The Japanese LEO's will leave an abandoned vehicle in that area if they have no proof of death. I used to see two or three per season, but I have not seen any at all since the plandemic. not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent, but it seems like less people taking the self induced dirt nap.

from my place the south west corner of aokigahara is about 4 miles as the crow flies from my property. that and the fact that AUM the death cult had property holdings in this area is partly why my cabin was so affordable at the time. me I have none of the common concerns with either so I was like cheap property! whoot! and the area around my cabin is beautiful with a nice view of fuji.

yep though over the 10 years since i bought my place i have seen less and less abandoned vehicles. The Japanese LEO's will leave an abandoned vehicle in that area if they have no proof of death. I used to see two or three per season, but I have not seen any at all since the plandemic. not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent, but it seems like less people taking the self induced dirt nap.

from my place the south west corner of aokigahara is about 4 miles as the crow flies from my property. that and the fact that AUM the death cult had property holdings in this area is partly why my cabin was so affordable at the time. me I have none of the common concerns with either so I was like cheap property! whoot! and the area around my cabin is beautiful with a nice view of fuji.
Random pots of buried sarin gas prob keep the riff raff out.

Solar powered Mini Bike. 🏍️ Bought new mini bike on April 10 in Las Vegas, waved goodbye to OJ. Tossed(gave away) the new oily, stinky, noisy, hot, poison consuming(benzine), polluting engine. Installed little 2000 watt brushless motor.

Benzine, see:

Attachments

• IMG_5163.jpeg
    IMG_5163.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5161.jpeg
    IMG_5161.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 13

That is definitely heebie jeebie territory. It's like your living in the set up of a Steven King novel!

Back