diy solar

diy solar

William's hydraulic lifting dolly: Where can I find one of these?

I've got one of the Harbor Freight ones and it works great.

They have 2 different models ... a lighter duty one with less lift range ... and a heavy duty one. I got the heavy duty one because I wanted to lift heavy items near the tailgate height of my 1 ton truck.
It is heavy to move around but works well ..... don't know about the lighter duty one.

Edit .... wait for it to go on sale

Last edited:
I've got one of the Harbor Freight ones and it works great.

They have 2 different models ... a lighter duty one with less lift range ... and a heavy duty one. I got the heavy duty one because I wanted to lift heavy items near the tailgate height of my 1 ton truck.
It is heavy to move around but works well ..... don't know about the lighter duty one.

Edit .... wait for it to go on sale
Thank, great info!

Anyone know where I can find a hydraulic lifting dolly like the one William has?
This is the one I have had for a few years.

Yeah, it's almost double the price of the HF version, but you know that old axiom about you get what you pay for. That said, the HF version would probably be fine for occasional use. If I'm lifting something heavy and moving it around I want something I know I can trust. Looking at the video I think Will also has the Apollo lift.

Just FYI, review on the 6000lb lift. They apparently have (had) some shipping issues that you might have to deal with.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not crawling under a car that's being supported by a scissors lift from Harbor Freight. Not gonna happen. ?

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not crawling under a car that's being supported by a scissors lift from Harbor Freight. Not gonna happen. ?
I bought one of those. It has seven locking positions. But I also back that up with a jack stand between the scissors pivot point.

Back